Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON | Nov 28, 2020 | AAyushi

Hi Aayushi, I am just paying around with the datasets from project 1. Whil I uploading the datasets to jupyter notebook, I am able to get the data, but I am getting this error as well in red banner just below the cell
The error statement is "C:\Users\vikas\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py:3146: DtypeWarning: Columns (48,49) have mixed types.Specify dtype option on import or set low_memory=False.
has_raised = await self.run_ast_nodes(code_ast.body, cell_name,"

Please Aayushi, help me with the above error.

Aayushi_6

Hi Aayushi, I am just paying around with the datasets from project 1. Whil I uploading the datasets to jupyter notebook, I am able to get the data, but I am getting this error as well in red banner just below the cell
The error statement is "C:\Users\vikas\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py:3146: DtypeWarning: Columns (48,49) have mixed types.Specify dtype option on import or set low_memory=False.
has_raised = await self.run_ast_nodes(code_ast.body, cell_name,"

Please Aayushi, help me with the above error.

Hi Vikas,

This is not an error, it is just a "DtypeWarning" which you can ignore and proceed with your tasks.

Happy Learning :)
Aayushi

Aayushi_6

Hi Aayushi, just asking a doubt that, I heard some of them are using tableau software after Data preparation.

Hi Vikas,

Tableau is the fastest growing data visualization and data analytics tool that aims to help people see and understand data.
After data preparation if user wants to visualize the data without any programming, tableau can be used.

Hope it helps!

_77476

Hi Aayushi,

I am trying to use th beautifulsoup Library for scraping web page

I am getting below error ,kindly suggest necessary correction

from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import requests
url= 'http://www.simplilearn.com'

#Access the url with the request object
result = requests.get(url)

I am getting below error ..i have unblocked in settings for access to this site in browser ..Any other configuration required

ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.simplilearn.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x0000012C52CAA308>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed'))

Hi Aayushi, I have worked all the assignments in the self leaning course, is it mandatory to submit the assignments to you? If so, I am ready to send it you. Please help me.

Aayushi_6

Hi Aayushi,

I am trying to use th beautifulsoup Library for scraping web page

I am getting below error ,kindly suggest necessary correction

from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import requests
url= 'http://www.simplilearn.com'

#Access the url with the request object
result = requests.get(url)

I am getting below error ..i have unblocked in settings for access to this site in browser ..Any other configuration required

ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.simplilearn.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x0000012C52CAA308>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed'))

Hi,

Please check this page:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23013220/max-retries-exceeded-with-url-in-requests

I have an another doubt, I started and working on the project 'Customer Service Requests Analysis' and right now I am in the statistical test, My doubt is I heard about one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). Can I apply it in the project? and another doubt is, If I complete the 2 projects by submission date, can I submit the both the projects to you? and Can I also submit the project before the last date of the submission? Please help me.

Last edited:

_87008

Hi Aayushi, I have worked all the assignments in the self leaning course, is it mandatory to submit the assignments to you? If so, I am ready to send it you. Please help me.

Hi Vikas. May I know the assignments in the self learning course you are talking about? Do you mean the project?

Hi,

Can you help me to get this done? This was asked to me in a screening process.

1) create an animated graph of the most viewed animals on YouTube(it will be good if can use some api from youtube)
2) there are 5 plots to generate. datasheet n problem sheet attached here

Attachments

• Task (2).zip
    145.7 KB · Views: 6

Aayushi_6

I have an another doubt, I started and working on the project 'Customer Service Requests Analysis' and right now I am in the statistical test, My doubt is I heard about one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). Can I apply it in the project? and another doubt is, If I complete the 2 projects by submission date, can I submit the both the projects to you? and Can I also submit the project before the last date of the submission? Please help me.

Hi Vikas,

Yes you can apply ANOVA.
Yes you can submit both the projects, project submission guidelines are there on the drive.
Yes you can submit before the last date.

_79553

Hello All,

I hope everyone is doing good. Also wishing you all a very happy new year :)

@ Aayushi: I am working of Project 3 (Comcast Telecom Consumer Complaints). I need your support to solve this question:

Provide a table with the frequency of complaint types.
  • Which complaint types are maximum i.e., around internet, network issues, or across any other domains.
Is it that I need to use word cloud logic here? If yes, then once we cover that topic in the sessions and then I can try this. Or else if there is some other way as well, then can you please let me know.

If anyone else also has solved this and can help me out here, it will be very helpful.

Also Aayushi, I have finished all other questions in this Project. Will it be okay if I share my solution with you and you can check and let me know if I have done it correctly or if there is something wrong or if there is a scope of improvement?

Regards,
Vishal

Hi Aayushi, I got stuck while uploading the project. While submitting the project, I am able to see 3 options which are mandatory to upload the files. Those are 'Write up', 'Screenshots', 'Source Code'. Please help me how to submit the project. The Project submission guide in the drive link is not having complete information.

Dear Aayushi,
I am having a issue with lms platform. I can not see any of the content in the platform. So I could not able to join your classes.
I already inform support center but it is not solved yet.

Asela Bandara

Aayushi_6

Hi Aayushi, I got stuck while uploading the project. While submitting the project, I am able to see 3 options which are mandatory to upload the files. Those are 'Write up', 'Screenshots', 'Source Code'. Please help me how to submit the project. The Project submission guide in the drive link is not having complete information.

Hi Vikas,
Write up - it includes a short description about your Jupiter notebook that you have created
Screenshots - related to visualizations, images, graphs etc.
Source Code - python script

Hope it helps!

Aayushi_6

Hello All,

I hope everyone is doing good. Also wishing you all a very happy new year :)

@ Aayushi: I am working of Project 3 (Comcast Telecom Consumer Complaints). I need your support to solve this question:

Provide a table with the frequency of complaint types.
  • Which complaint types are maximum i.e., around internet, network issues, or across any other domains.
Is it that I need to use word cloud logic here? If yes, then once we cover that topic in the sessions and then I can try this. Or else if there is some other way as well, then can you please let me know.

If anyone else also has solved this and can help me out here, it will be very helpful.

Also Aayushi, I have finished all other questions in this Project. Will it be okay if I share my solution with you and you can check and let me know if I have done it correctly or if there is something wrong or if there is a scope of improvement?

Regards,
Vishal

Hi Vishal,
Since you had attended Day10, now try to explore how will you solve this task "Which complaint types are maximum i.e., around internet, network issues, or across any other domains."
Yes, you can share your solution with me over here on the portal for review.

Thank You,

_79553

Hi Vishal,
Since you had attended Day10, now try to explore how will you solve this task "Which complaint types are maximum i.e., around internet, network issues, or across any other domains."
Yes, you can share your solution with me over here on the portal for review.

Thank You,
Hello Aayushi,

Yes I will be working on that question today. :)

Thank you

Regards,
Vishal

A= data[data['Complaint Type']=='Loud Music/Party']
B= data[data['Complaint Type']=='No Access']
C= data[data['Complaint Type']=='Loud Talking']
D =data[data['Complaint Type']=='Partial Access']
E= data[data['Complaint Type']=='Posted Parking Sign Violation']

ttest_ind(A['Complaint Type'], B['Complaint Type'],nan_policy='omit')
this is the statistical test in project 1 ..I'm getting error with this code ...can anyone help please

Hi
I have submitted the Project on 01/12/2021. Usually how long will Simplilearn team take to finish the review? As based on Project outcome I wish to enroll in the subsequent class.

Thanks
Karthikeyan

Hi Learners,

This thread is for you to discuss the queries and concepts related to Data Science with Python only.

# Google Drive Link :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EJeGwacSmt7U9ZttntX-W7cofG8arz6N?usp=sharing

Happy Learning !!

Regards,
Team Simplilearn
Hi Learners,

This thread is for you to discuss the queries and concepts related to Data Science with Python only.

# Google Drive Link :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EJeGwacSmt7U9ZttntX-W7cofG8arz6N?usp=sharing

Happy Learning !!

Regards,
Team Simplilearn