Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Data Science with Python ( Nov 9th - Nov 27th,2020)| Pratul

Hi Pratul,

I am fan of your teaching and I have no doubt to say that you are great faculty over simplilearn.

I want to take my R sessions and ML sessions from you only you.

Please specify dates of your coming trainings.

Simplilearn - please tell me the process to choose a faculty as I have right to choose faculty according to me.

I would like to request to Simplilearn please provide me next course sessions dates of Mr. Pratul.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks
Sachin Sharma

Last edited:

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hi Pratul,

I am fan of your teaching and I have no doubt to say that you are great faculty over simplilearn.

I want to take my R sessions and ML sessions from you only you.

Please specify dates of your coming trainings.

Simplilearn - please tell me the process to choose a faculty as I have right to choose faculty according to me.

I would like to request to Simplilearn please provide me next course sessions dates of Mr. Pratul.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks
Sachin Sharma

Hi Sachin Sharma_7,

I understand your concerns, I wish I could help you on this front right away, however, please be informed that as per the business policies we do not have the trainer alignment data beforehand, we only receive it 24 to 48 hrs before a new batch kickstart. Hence you can reach out to us 24 hrs to 48hrs before a new batch starts to know about the trainer details by keeping a track of your LMS account.

Always raise a new support ticket for such queries so that it can be resolved on priority.

Regards,
Team Simplilearn

Hi All,
I could not find yesterday's lesson to download for Python from Live classes. In fact, there is nothing to download there. Any ideas?
Regards,
Kalyani

@pratul.goyal111 .
Hi. I couldn't attend yesterday's class i.e. on17th Nov'20. Waiting since morning for the recording . It is 6:30 pm still ,yesterday's recording is not uploaded. Continuation of yesterday's class would be troublesome if can't understand yesterday's class.upload_2020-11-18_18-26-35.png

Hello Raghavendra,

There is no class recording here, only the nbr2.player which I don't need now. Please download the class recording for 17. Thank you.

Regards,

Kalyani

Hi all,

My practice lab is saying 'used 50 of 50 hours'. Can you please add more hours to it so that I can use? It is real urgent. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Kalyani

Raghavendra B M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Hi all,

My practice lab is saying 'used 50 of 50 hours'. Can you please add more hours to it so that I can use? It is real urgent. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Kalyani

Hi Kalyani,

Do not worry, the lab usage hours will be extended by EOD tomorrow. In the future please raise a help and support ticket so that these kinds of issues can be taken on priority.

Regards,
Raghavendra

Raghavendra B M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Hello Raghavendra,

There is no class recording here, only the nbr2.player which I don't need now. Please download the class recording for 17. Thank you.

Regards,

Kalyani

Hi Kalyani,

Do not worry, we have already raised the issue with the concerned team and they are working on it to make it available on the LMS at the earliest. In the meantime please use the below link to download the 17th Nov recording.

Nov 17th Recording Download Link:
https://simplilearnsolutions.webex....ldr.php?RCID=6eca1f9525af8b6fcac4baf2ca187a4a

I hope that this information was useful.

Regards,
Raghavendra

_90922

Hi Team,

why we are not getting correct predition % in the single model, what is the possibility to increase predition in the single model.

santhosh_krishna

Alumni
@pratul.goyal111 ,
Hi sir,
Due to lot of x-axis values the bar chart is coming so small for project movie ratings in the jupyter notebook and we have to zoom to view it ..is it fine .PFAthe screenshot
upload_2020-11-25_15-56-19.png

2.Use Age Distribution:-could not be able to understand what visual representation we should do here , can you pleqase assist on this

regards,
challa santhosh Krishna
  1. User Age Distribution
  1. User Age Distribution

Gadipea Mahesh

Hi @pratul.goyal111 ,
you asked us to use Multiple linear Regression for Feature Engineering Problem 3 of MovieLens Project ,I think we should use correlation.
If I am wrong ,please let me know right way to view this ?

_89902

Hello @pratul.goyal111
I had tried to upload the data set but not getting through, I tried both way path one and as well as working directory.
The error I got is this

upload_2020-11-26_18-26-1.png

upload_2020-11-26_18-28-47.png
upload_2020-11-26_18-29-21.png
Please help me in this why it is happening

_90922

@@pratul.goyal111
As discussed, kindly provide the code for web scraping from flipkart or Amazon product detail for Iphone
I can able get the len of product detail but not able to the information.

Regards
Rajkumar.

_90922

@pratul.goyal111

I am doing the project for Customer Service Requests Analysis, While reading the columns get error. if i read the single column "df.Agency" i dint get error, but i tried to read the column "df.Created Date" geting below error . Please advise

File "<ipython-input-5-464b8c8d2850>", line 1
type(df.Created Date)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Regards
Rajkumar

_77468

@pratul.goyal111
In Movie lens project Feature Engineering:Task
Create a separate column for each genre category with a one-hot encoding ( 1 and 0) whether or not the movie belongs to that genre.
Do we have to split to 18 Unique categories and then apply one hot encoding or when split using '|' 6 columns are formed. Should I apply one hot encoding to these 6 columns ?