Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DATA SCIENCE WITH R : Dec 9,10,16,17 Jan 6,7,13,14 Batch

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

_13458

Alumni
The O/P of following code is not coming.It's simply giving the code itself as O/P.Am I making some mistake somewhere? Pls help

num <- 1:5
for(val in num){
if(val==3){
next
}
print(paste("This iteration is",val))
}

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi,

Kindly write this code in RScript and then select the whole code and then click on Run or Ctrl+Enter.

You will be able to see the output in Console of your RStudio. I am sure this will help you.

If still you are stuck, kindly attach your screenshot in your reply on this thread, so that I can guide you more accurately.

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi Darshan,

I would like to inform you that, Project Mentoring session will be scheduled soon in the coming weeks of January and you will get the mailer for the same as soon as possible.

I hope this will help you.

Darshan Kumar Jain

Alumni
Hi Darshan,

I would like to inform you that, Project Mentoring session will be scheduled soon in the coming weeks of January and you will get the mailer for the same as soon as possible.

I hope this will help you.
Hello Priyanka,

Its Feb now and I have got no mail regarding the mentoring session yet. Please update on the same.