Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DATA SCIENCE WITH R - Feb 24,25 Mar 3,4,10,11,17,18 2018

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

_23779

Alumni
Hello Priyanka,

I gave the R simulation test today and had to solve 100 questions instead of 50. Please let us know if 50 questions will be there for Python, SAS and Tableau or 100. As I was taking my own time to clear it assuming 50 but got messed up with the next 50 questions due to a short duration.

I cleared it ;-P , but still wanted a clarity on next simulation exams

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello Priyanka,

I gave the R simulation test today and had to solve 100 questions instead of 50. Please let us know if 50 questions will be there for Python, SAS and Tableau or 100. As I was taking my own time to clear it assuming 50 but got messed up with the next 50 questions due to a short duration.

I cleared it ;-P , but still wanted a clarity on next simulation exams
Hi,
First of all, I would like to congratulate you on clearing the Simulation Test for Data Science with R.
So, I would like to inform you that, in Data Science with Python and SAS we have 50 questions and in Tableau we have 31 and 34 questions in the Simulation Test 1 and 2 respectively.

I hope this will help you in planning for the Test and you will clear these also for sure. All the very best for the same.