Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DATA SCIENCE WITH R | JAN 16 | Sabyasanchi

Hello guys,
Today I have a problem with recording. I have attended the session Today but it has kept me as missed session and I could not see the download version of todays session. Do you guys also have same problem or?. please guys help me for todays recording. My email id is: raj2010dk@gmail.com thank you to all.
Raj
Denmark

Sabyasanchi sir - Request to please share the updated Word notes file ((i.e. file name - Data_Science_Jan16.docx) with the last session updates on the Google drive location

Hello Guys,
I am facing issue in ggplot, whenever i am writing any code with ggplot , giving the error function not found, can some body please help me for same

ggplot(data=airquality, aes(x=ozone))+ geom_histogram(aes(y=..count..))

> ggplot(data=airquality, aes(x=ozone))+ geom_histogram(aes(y=..count..))
Error in ggplot(data = airquality, aes(x = ozone)) :
could not find function "ggplot"

ggplot(data=airquality, aes(x=ozone))+ geom_histogram(aes(y=..count..)), binwidth=5, color="blue",fill="black")

> ggplot(data=airquality, aes(x=ozone))+ geom_histogram(aes(y=..count..)), binwidth=5, color="blue",fill="black")
Error: unexpected ',' in "ggplot(data=airquality, aes(x=ozone))+ geom_histogram(aes(y=..count..)),"
I hope you are executing the library function at the start - library(ggplot2)

Trapti Jain

Guys i am facing the issues with importing the data, given datasets are in excel form and everytime i am getting error in same, can some one please help me out with same also same with setting the working directory

setwd(dir =C:\R with sabhyasachi\Datasets.zip\Datasets\Lesson 7_Regression Analysis )

Error: unexpected input in "setwd(dir =C:\"

Trapti Jain

Guys I have installed the dplyr package and still unable to use the count function , it's showing error function not found
count(Demo_1_Support_Vector_Machines$Churn)

> count(Demo_1_Support_Vector_Machines$Churn)
Error in count(Demo_1_Support_Vector_Machines$Churn) :
could not find function "count"

Angalakuduru Harsha Vardhan

Alumni
Guys I have installed the dplyr package and still unable to use the count function , it's showing error function not found

Count Function Belongs to plyr package . Give a try install package "plyr" may help you .

Angalakuduru Harsha Vardhan

Alumni

When ever you find the Function not found try to install packages again I mean call the packages in to your R. Thanks

Trapti Jain

Guys, i am facing again error with confusion matrix and prediction model please check the below syntax

Prediction<- predict(svm_churn, churn_test[-1])
Prediction_results<-table(pred=Prediction, true=churn_test[,1])
print(prediction_results)

Prediction_results<-table(pred=Prediction, true=churn_test[,1])
Error in table(pred = Prediction, true = churn_test[, 1]) :
all arguments must have the same length
> print(prediction_results)
Error in print(prediction_results) :
object 'prediction_results' not found
>

can someone please check what is the error here

Hi Sabyasachi,

I had raised one ticket 00830679 with the Simplilearn support team on 16th February w.r.t. simulation test I attempted. Still awaiting for their response. Could you please assist on this?

Trapti Jain

Guys i am getting below error while doing apriori algorithm , please check and let me know the solotion

install.packages("arules")
library(arules)
Groceries_item=read.transactions("Demo_1_Perform_Association_Using_the_Apriori_Algorithm_",sep = ",")

> Groceries_item=read.transactions("Demo_1_Perform_Association_Using_the_Apriori_Algorithm_",sep = ",")
Error in file(con, "r") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(con, "r") :
cannot open file 'Demo_1_Perform_Association_Using_the_Apriori_Algorithm_': No such file or directory
>

i have already imported the dataset from computer

Trapti Jain

Hello Guys,
can someone please explain the below codes, as i am getting error in these

<p>centre <-function(x, type){</p> <p>switch(type, mean=mean(x), median=median(x), trimmed =mean(x, trim = .1))</p> <p>}</p> <p>x <-rcauchy(10) </p> <p>centre(x, "mean")</p>

<p>x <-2</p> <p>switch(2, 2+2, mean(1:10), rnorm(5))</p>

And why we are writing p everywhere?