Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Data Science with R | Oct 17 - Nov 22 | Priyanka D

priyanka_217

Priyanka Dhoot
Customer
Hi Priyanka,

barplot(count,main = "Bar Plot",xlab = "disp", ylab = "frequency",
names = c("High", "medium","low"), legend = row.names(count),
col = c("red","blue","green"))

In the above bar plot we are taking displacement in x axis. Does the bar plot takes average displacement for gears 3, 4 & 5 respectively in the X axis.

Regards,
amit
@Amit : just check the code where you have created count bcoz tat where you calculate frequency of the disp column elements. and you plot those frequency. Remember Bar plot is used to plot categorical data along with there frequencies.

priyanka_217

Priyanka Dhoot
Customer
Last time you explained the project and you said about plotting the number of complaints in month and day, so my question is, Do we have to plot them in different graphs, or do we have to plot them on the same graph?
Cause I am having trouble plotting them together on the same graph.
\

you will not be able to do it one chart. Do it in 2 separate charts.

Hi Priyanka,
I have a doubt regarding the project. In the below given question, is Q3 referring to quarter 3 or question 3?
Provide state wise status of complaints in a stacked bar chart. Use the categorized variable from Q3.

Hi Priyanka Mam,

I have few doubts regarding the project :

1) All three attempts for the project must be within 22 Nov 2020 right ?

2) I have a doubt on this question under project 2 : " Which complaint types are maximum i.e., around internet, network issues, or across any other domains."

Should we consider Description of complaint as the complaint type? This is because there are some description like comcast which cannot be considered as complaint type.

Please help to clarify these doubts.

Thanks.

EKTA RANI

Last time you explained the project and you said about plotting the number of complaints in month and day, so my question is, Do we have to plot them in different graphs, or do we have to plot them on the same graph?
Cause I am having trouble plotting them together on the same graph.

EKTA RANI

hy priyanka i dnt understand to how do the trend chart ques after making table of monthly complain frequency and day cmplaint frequency what to do after that ..

Hi,

I am sharing an excel sheet and the problem given to me. If some1 can provide me solution or can guide me how to proceed , it will be very helpful. Kindly help me out. I have read the data from all the sheets. One sample output is as shown in sample image.

I think will have to create dataframe for each of country which are in first sheet.

Attachments

• Task.zip
    145.8 KB · Views: 1
  • download.png
    download.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Task.zip
    145.8 KB · Views: 0