Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Data Science with R Programming|Pavan|Feb 6-Mar 7

Suman Basu

Alumni
Customer
Hi Team,

Kindly find this forum for your Data Science Certification Training - R Programming discussion.

Thanks and Regards,
Simplilearn

AKASH PRASAD_2

I want little time to spend on data cleaning in class...?? if possible sir explain little bit of data cleaning methods (common methods)

Piyush Thakur_1

I want little time to spend on data cleaning in class...?? if possible sir explain little bit of data cleaning methods (common methods)
HI Akash , below are the methods Pavan has taught us for data cleaning. Hope it helped.

#### Missing Data handling

# NA ( not available) and NaN ( not a number)
# is.na(df) - return logical vector ( for na - True , for other - False )
# is.nan(df) - to check nan values
# is.nan(df) - can not identify the NA values
# complete.cases() - check row wise if row have NA value or not
# colSums(is.na(df)) - check the NA values in variables
# na.omit(df) - remove the observations (rows with NA)

Hi I'm facing an issue in joining the class(simplilearnsolutions.webex.com took too long to respond.)

i was in the class and all of sudden it got exit now its not allowing me to join does any 1 has the same issue?

Hello All,

i missed the class on Sunday.. 7th Mar.... just wanted to check if the course class has ended or has been entended for a day or two

Piyush Thakur_1

Hello All,

i missed the class on Sunday.. 7th Mar.... just wanted to check if the course class has ended or has been entended for a day or two
H Amar, The class is extended for one session , however there is no scheduled to be seen on the lms portal. I have raised the ticket for the same. Hope it will be resolved before Saturday.

pratik parhi

I am having an issue with downloading the 6th march class.. it says missed session though i attended it.. is the a personal issue or others are facing it too..

Piyush Thakur_1

I am having an issue with downloading the 6th march class.. it says missed session though i attended it.. is the a personal issue or others are facing it too..
Seems like issue for everyone Pratik. Me too have same issue for which I have already raised a concern with the tech team. Hope they will resolve soon.

There are 2 recording available on 7th and out of this 2, 1 recording is for 6th... Though attendance issue would still remain open

Hii pavan. You told that there would be class on saturday (13/03/21) so that you would compensate that earlier class. I couldn't find the extension class in my class window. So can you tell me when the class is? we didn't finish our syllabus yet.

Jason Fan

Anybody managed to attend the last class? I normally join the class via video recording due to time difference. Is there anywhere we can download the recording for the last class? I suppose last class is on 13 Mar 2021?

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hi Learners,

The class has been extended for today. Everyone will receive the link to their respective Email IDs. In case if you haven't received the link, please ping here.