Data Science with R - Solutions for Exercises

Discussion in 'Masters Program - Customers only' started by JPD, Nov 28, 2018.

1. JPD

JPD Guest

In the available datasets for download for the Data Science with R course, there is a file called "Additional Datasets.rar" that contains a number of exercises. Are there solutions available for the exercises so we know if we are on the right track?

2. Priyanka_Mehta

Priyanka_Mehta Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi JPD,

Apologies for the delay in response. This is to inform you that, the Additional datasets is a repository we have provided you for your practice on the concepts. Hence the solutions are not provided, however, an explanation is provided to you which will help you understand the dataset well and will enable you to explore the concepts more.

I hope this will help you.

3. JPD

JPD Guest

Hi Priyanka, sorry but this does not help. I understand that the exercises enable students to "explore" the concepts from the self learning and live classes but, how are students supposed to know if the results they are arriving at are even correct if there are no solutions to refer to??? More importantly, how can students be sure that the approach they are using to analyze the datasets is even correct? Please advise.

4. JPD

JPD Guest

Hi Priyanka, sorry but this does not help. I understand that the exercises enable students to "explore" the concepts from the self learning and live classes but, how are students supposed to know if the results they are arriving at are even correct if there are no solutions to refer to??? More importantly, how can students be sure that the approach they are using to analyze the datasets is even correct? Please advise.