Data Science with SAS

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Naina Somani(2906), Jan 14, 2019.

1. Naina Somani(2906)

Alumni

Hi
    I a registered on the 5th Jan to 3rd Feb live classes sessions with Deepti. Whole of today I have been unable to access by SAS learning page onlin. Hence unable to get into my live classes page. I wanted to download the recordings for this weekends sessions, but since I am unable to load the page for my SAS course, I am unable to download. Please can you share the link with me for the recorded classes.

All other courses in my masters program seem to be loading except SAS.

Please can you help as soon as so that I dont waste a lot of time.

Thanks and Regards,
    Naina

2. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

We have gone through your account and we see that the SAS course is working fine. The error mentioned by you generally occurs because of the browser flash not being allowed. Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps and try again if you face any issues in the future:
    1. Click on the Secure button (URL Bar)
    2. Click on Site settings
    3. Under the Settings tab, click on Flash drop down to Allow Flash
    4. Then Refresh LMS page to fix these issues.

Please find the below path to download the recordings for the session you have registered:
    - Click on the course
    - Go to the ''Classes'' tab and against registered batch, you will see a hyperlink - ''Download recordings''

NOTE: The recordings can be downloaded in laptop/desktop and also please allow the browser pop up to download the recordings.

Thank You