DevOps certification

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Sumeet Sudhakaran K P(4078), Jan 3, 2018.

1. Sumeet Sudhakaran K P(4078)

Alumni

Hi,

I need support in completing one of the projects and also tips on completing the simulation test. Is 80% the pass mark?

2. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Sumit,

Sure , we can help you with all the possible ways to complete the project. You can choose any 1 project from available project in your E-Learning account under PROJECTS section and you will find the details on what's needed and further actionable. If you need anything, please feel free to write us for any further assistance, We are one step away.

Yes, But we suggest you to aim for 100% . All the best!

3. Sumeet Sudhakaran K P(4078)

Alumni

OK. What is the last date of completing the project and simulation test? Will there be any extension of the deadline if we need some more time to prepare?

4. _19543

_19543 Member
    Alumni

Good question. do we need to attend only one class to unlock the certificate or a series of classes? I attended class yesterday but it is not cheked on the ceerificat page

5. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Sumeet,

You have to complete the project within 30 days from the last date of the last class. You surely can take time by letting the us know the status.

6. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

You would need to attend 1 training program i.e. 1 series of classes. At least 85% of the total training.