DevOps Practitioner Certification Training Course

Discussion in 'Other Courses & Certifications' started by Ritesh Gupta, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Ritesh Gupta

Ritesh Gupta Member
    Alumni

Hi ,
    I am starting a Thread for all the professionals who are persuading DevOps Practitioner Certification Training course.

Please add your queries in it

2. Richard_62

Richard_62 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

access links for google cloud, free setup
    https://cloud.google.com/free/

For people who want to use Amazon Web Service free trial, AWS, here is the link.
    https://aws.amazon.com

Be aware, both services require Credit Card to setup. Make sure you double check any services you spin up for billing as each have different rules as to how much use and which services are part of the free service.

NOTE: make sure you stop instances when you are done so you do note incur unwanted expenses.

Thank you, Richard Kershner

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    _6821 likes this.
  3. Richard_62

Richard_62 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Shared repositories!!
    https://github.com/ Git Hub is the most common. Free to open a publically open account while they charge if you wish to make it private for a select group.

The most popular tool with github is the desktop interface download found at:
    https://git-scm.com/downloads

common commands:
    git init
    git add [filename]
    git status
    git commit -m "my first commit"
    git remove
    git add README.md
    git push-u origin master

for those who are in the job market, many employers now look to see if you have a github with examples of what you have worked on.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    _6821 likes this.
  4. sonali.malu(3454177)

Alumni

Hi... I am working on Library project after completion of the course training. I have created a new DB, but it seems that unable to establish MySQL connection when DB name changed in hibernate.cfg.xml.
    When checked MySQL logs it shows error as aborted connection.
    What could be the cause? Any permissions related issue?
    Any help would be helpful. Thanks.

5. Ankur Pandey_1

Alumni

Hi Rakesh,

The Classes of the Devops Practitioner course still dont have the Videos.

Kindly met me know when it will be done.

6. AnupriyaT

AnupriyaT Well-Known Member
    Alumni

In your configuration properties you could have used c3p0 property maxIdleTime, but c3p0 properties are configured using c3p0. prefix or hibernate.c3p0.. Note that enabling any of c3p0 properties automatically enables the corresponding connection provider by hibernate heuristics. In the log isn't seen that you are using c3p0. If you are not configured data sources then Hibernate will use hibernate.connection.provider_class org.hibernate.connection.DriverManagerConnectionProvider. This connection provider has in-built rudimentary connection pool for which you can set a hibernate.connection.pool_size, but it is used only for development purposes. Never use it in the production environment.

7. AnupriyaT

AnupriyaT Well-Known Member
    Alumni

You can also try the following,
    1. Re-intstall MySQL and try to create sample tables and write any sample queries/commands in mysql and test the same.
    2. Post which you can make test connection in eclipse via data source explorer and if ping is succeeded then the hibernate also should be able to connect it easily.

8. _29075

_29075 Member

I have problem with capstone 1
    It is asking for permission

Attached Files:

9. _29075

_29075 Member

I Have a problem with Capstone - Exercise 2: Case Study DAO
    at Step-2:
    Start the VNC client on your local machine using x.x.x.x:5901. Where x.x.x.x is the
    external IP address of the virtual machine. The password is “simplilearn.”Step 3

I installed VNC viewer for windows. But I dont know how to connect it with the server as per the the above step. Can you help me in this aspect.
    Once see my uploaded file I have done upto this. Please guide me after this and how to connect with server using vnc.

Attached Files: