Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Disable/delete "Focus Course"

I enabled "Focus Course" and not finding it intuitive and usable compared to the older one that used to display all courses list with each course progress being listed. Pls disable or delete focus course option for my account. Thanks.

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
I enabled "Focus Course" and not finding it intuitive and usable compared to the older one that used to display all courses list with each course progress being listed. Pls disable or delete focus course option for my account. Thanks.
Hi Kiran, Kindly raise a case with us, we will check.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
I raised 00936358 on 14th Jun & 00955563 on 3rd Jul. And I'm still waiting for Focus Course to get disabled!!
Hi Kiran, I see 00936358 had been resolved & the team is enabled live class.
00955536 requires two days time to be resolved.
Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter.

both the tickets were raised for disabling Focus course. got different details for 00936358 so raiaed 00955536 and got a response that Focus course is automatic and can't be disabled. Surprised with the answer - it was optional but not automatic.

Pls help disabling this mode - not easy usable

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
both the tickets were raised for disabling Focus course. got different details for 00936358 so raiaed 00955536 and got a response that Focus course is automatic and can't be disabled. Surprised with the answer - it was optional but not automatic.

Pls help disabling this mode - not easy usable
Hi Kiran ,Thank you, we can clearly see that one of the cases has been raised for a live class issue and other for wrong content in LSSGB asking for data files,

Kindly raise a new for a the query of focus, we will be able to attend accordingly ,else reply on the case asking for resolution.

That's not true.. below the mail sent to customercare

To: customerdelight@simplilearn.com <customerdelight@simplilearn.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 5, 2021 12:25 pm
Subject: Re: Focus course and live class updates

Hi Vignesh,

You shared screenshots & procedure to choose a course from focus mode & to register/unregister to that course. However, my request was to DISABLE the focus course option. Before I enabled focus course, by default when I login to lms, it used to show me the list of courses I enrolled to along with Master program - that used to list all courses under Master program. Now I miss this option.

I request you to disable the FOCUS COURSE option or share the procedure. For any questions please reach me on to my mobile.

Regards,
Kiran

-----

To: customerdelight@simplilearn.com <customerdelight@simplilearn.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 4, 2021 9:05 pm
Subject: Re: Focus course and live class updates

Please help in disabling the focus mode - I feel the desktop version of simplilearn was more intutive without focus mode and and am used to it.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"