Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Discussion - Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate-Feb 3,4,10,11,17,18,24,25 2018

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Please find the attachment for Day 4. Please extract this file and you will find the data file.

Attachments

• Superstore sales budgets.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 12

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
For today's session, I would like to request you to download the Tableau Desktop Free Trail version (for 14 days) from the link mentioned below:
https://www.tableau.com/products/desktop

Kindly install the software before today's session so that we can have the whole session dedicated to concepts and hands-on.

Looking forward to your presence in the session with the above-mentioned tool installed on your system.

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi all,

Kindly find the data to be used in our today's session.

Attachments

• Geo Data.zip
    595.5 KB · Views: 13

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi all,

Congratulations on your training completion, I hope you had a great experience with us.

Now our next step is to complete the project and then attempt the Simulation test.

Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the project:
1. Download the project from the below mentioned path:
LMS account > Course Icon > Learning Tools > Downloads > Projects

2. You will find 4 projects, out of which 3 are provided with the solution. So you have to work on Project 1.

3. You will be working on Tableau Public, when you will be completing your dashboard, you have to save the screenshot of the same.

4. Publish your work on Tableau public and you will get a link for the same.

5. Submit your published link in "Additional remarks section" while submitting your project work through LMS by following the path mentioned below:
LMS account > Course Icon > Projects > Submit

You will get the evaluation results within next 2-3 business days. I hope this will help you. All the very best for your Project and Course completion.

_20878

Alumni
Hello Priyanka, It has been a while and I know I am late in submitting my final project but sometimes work and life get in the way of other peripheral pursuits. Since I have not heard from Simplilearn closing out my account, I am hoping it is not too late the complete the course. Below you will find the link to my project on Tableau Public.
Thank you for your support throughout the course.

Simplilearn Final Project L.Hilliard 3-17-18 is my Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate Training in the month of February 2018 with instructor Bhavisha.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/leslie.hilliard#!/vizhome/SimplilearnFinalProjectL_Hilliard3-17-18/L_HilliardSimplilearn23-225finalproject4YearTrends?publish=yes

Naina Somani(2906)

Alumni
Hello Priyanka,

Another question - There is a bit of a confusion - as Project 1 (downloaded version) that you have asked below for submission is different from the Case they have provided online in the Projects tab in the online LM system.

So which is the one we have to then submit.

Moreover, are we having anymore project mentoring sessions scheduled.

Look forward to hearing from you, as I have dropped in queries all across, but have not heard back.

Thanks adn Regards,
Naina

Hi all,

Congratulations on your training completion, I hope you had a great experience with us.

Now our next step is to complete the project and then attempt the Simulation test.

Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the project:
1. Download the project from the below mentioned path:
LMS account > Course Icon > Learning Tools > Downloads > Projects

2. You will find 4 projects, out of which 3 are provided with the solution. So you have to work on Project 1.

3. You will be working on Tableau Public, when you will be completing your dashboard, you have to save the screenshot of the same.

4. Publish your work on Tableau public and you will get a link for the same.

5. Submit your published link in "Additional remarks section" while submitting your project work through LMS by following the path mentioned below:

You will get the evaluation results within next 2-3 business days. I hope this will help you. All the very best for your Project and Course completion.

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello Priyanka, It has been a while and I know I am late in submitting my final project but sometimes work and life get in the way of other peripheral pursuits. Since I have not heard from Simplilearn closing out my account, I am hoping it is not too late the complete the course. Below you will find the link to my project on Tableau Public.
Thank you for your support throughout the course.

Simplilearn Final Project L.Hilliard 3-17-18 is my Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate Training in the month of February 2018 with instructor Bhavisha.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/leslie.hilliard#!/vizhome/SimplilearnFinalProjectL_Hilliard3-17-18/L_HilliardSimplilearn23-225finalproject4YearTrends?publish=yes
Hi Hilliard,

Good to hear that you are done with your Project. Kindly submit your project from LMS account. Follow the path mentioned below:

Waiting for your Project Submission.

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello Priyanka,

Another question - There is a bit of a confusion - as Project 1 (downloaded version) that you have asked below for submission is different from the Case they have provided online in the Projects tab in the online LM system.

So which is the one we have to then submit.

Moreover, are we having anymore project mentoring sessions scheduled.

Look forward to hearing from you, as I have dropped in queries all across, but have not heard back.

Thanks adn Regards,
Naina
Hi Naina,

I would like to inform you that, you have to follow the Project Problem statement given in Downloads section. I hope this will help you. All the very best for tyour Project and course completion.