Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DISCUSSION - TABLEAU DESKTOP 10 QUALIFIED ASSOCIATE-MAR 3 - 25 2018 Batch

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi,
Where do we post the assignment given to us today?

Thank you.
Hi, there is no need to submit assignment anywhere. You have to practice it by yourself and in the next session we will be discussing the same.

I hope this will help you.

Renuka_5

Alumni
Hi Priyanka

Please let me know which project has to submit (4 projects given in project folder in downloads) for certification. In LMS project tab given on left side only problem statement is given for Sales performance Analysis project. Do we have to work on this problem statement for project submission.

Thanks
Renuka

_23362

Alumni
Hi,

Can I please get the link to the posted class videos? I can't seem to find te link.

Thank you.

Kiran Kumar Varanasi

Alumni
Dear Tushar, Please find enclosed the assignment and the exercise of the chapters

Regards
Kiran Kumar
+918978417839

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    98 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    76.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    54.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    136.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Quick Table Calculations.pdf
    22.2 KB · Views: 8

_23362

Alumni
Hi All,

It keeps telling me that my file size is too big to be uploaded. I have used word, pdf, and zipped word and pdf...no luck still.

Is there a dedicated google drive where the class could upload assignments?

Thanks!

_23593

Alumni
Hi Priyanka,

Can i get the Gantt chart excel which was used by Tushar in the class, i was missed that class and the download link for that file was not present in the chat window as well.

Thanks
Raj

_23362

Alumni
Lesson 4: CHARTS_GUIDED EXERCISE.

Attachments

• LESSON 4_CHARTS - GUIDED EXERCISE.pdf
    276 KB · Views: 7
  • LESSON 4_CHARTS - GUIDED EXERCISE.pdf
    276 KB · Views: 6

VISHAL SHARMA_7

Alumni
Hello Priyanka,

While working on Tableau project I am stuck at one point where I need to " Sales Target data set to bring in the Sales Target measure" or need to create a calculated field to show above and below target can you suggest me the coding part if possible help is greatly appreciated

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello Priyanka,

While working on Tableau project I am stuck at one point where I need to " Sales Target data set to bring in the Sales Target measure" or need to create a calculated field to show above and below target can you suggest me the coding part if possible help is greatly appreciated
Hi Vishal,

i would like to inform you that, we have provided the Sales Target data in Downloads section in Projects folder. Kindly download the Projects folder again from Downloads section. I am sure this will help you in completing your Project work. All the very best for the same.

_14589

Alumni
Hi Priyanka,

Working on the Project 1 submission and would like to clarify the source files data.
1) Sample - Superstore ( In project zip file ) - Data from 2014-2017
2) Sales Target.csv - Data from 2012-2015

Are these the correct files? Or I should download another set?
If uses these 2 files, only 2014/2015 data has a correlation which is not same as expected in Problem statement.

Appreciate your feedback.

Cheers/B

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi, I would like to inform you that, we have updated the correct file int he downloads section.

i am sure this will help you. Thank you so much for your cooperation with us.

_23362

Alumni
Hello, Tushar, Priyanka, All,

I am pleased to inform that I sat and passed the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Exam yesterday, May 31st, 2018.
I would not have been able to do this without Simplilearn and most importantly, Tushar's method of teaching!
Thank you so, so much, Tushar!
Thank you, Simplilearn!

Attachments

• Session_190907_Results.pdf
    85.1 KB · Views: 4