DMCA Oct 20 Sat - Dec 2 Sun - Welcome and Introductions

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by marc campman, Oct 25, 2018.

1. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hello learners of DMCA Oct 20 Sat - Dec 2 Sun. This is the thread in which we can introduce ourselves and where I will share bookmarks and other relevant content for our DMCA Course. Looking forward to talking to you coming weekend. Marc

2. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi all, as promised, here you can download the e-copy of my book FLIRTONOMICS - How to attract, date and love your customers on social media.

3. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi All, please find attached the bookmarks of the sites/tools that were used in the SEO module of the course.

Attached Files:

_43409 likes this.
  4. _43409

_43409 Member

Hi Marc, thanks for all the files shared. Wanted to confirm the coming Saturday class timings. You had mentioned a possible change in time. Thanks, Nikeeta

5. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Nikeeta,

The session timing remains the same and you are requested to join as per the schedule.

6. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi learners. Attached are the Social Media and Content Marketing bookmarks

Attached Files:

7. Ansuman Panigrahi(4133)

Hi Everyone

My name is Ansuman Panigrahi

I am a Mechanical Engineer and MBA with 12 years of work experience on various job roles in sales, marketing and finance functions with some of the fortune 500 companies of Indian automotive industry.

Currently I am running a consultancy firm which is into skill development and guided entrepreneurship. I am looking forward to create digital assets for my company from the learnings of this course which will aid in promotion, marketing and sales.

I can be reached at +91 77499 26944 on Whatsapp.

Facebook: - https://www.facebook.com/ansuman.panigrahi.14
    LinkedIn: - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ansuman-panigrahi-721822133/
    Twitter: - @AnsumanP84
    Email: - ansumanpanigrahi@gmail.com

8. Saurabh Jindal

Saurabh Jindal Customer
    Customer

Thanks for sharing the bookmarks.
    My name is Saurabh Jindal.
    Working as a Area Sales Manager (Business Development) in Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd which deals in School Management ERP Solutions.
    Previously I was working with Tata Classedge which is as Education Division of Tata and deals in Digital Content for Schools.
    Have total of 3+ Years of Experience in B2B Sales.

9. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi Learners

Here are the bookmarks for Email and Mobile Marketing

Attached Files:

10. Eugene Reuben

Eugene Reuben Member

Hi Friends,

I am Eugene Reuben,

I have over 24 years of work experiance with various industries and over 20 years with IT industry in different capacities. I am aslo certified manger in Supply Chain.

I have recently moved to Canada, I have joined the course to get my self updtaed to the latest with certification.

I can be contacted on eugene.reuben@gmail.com

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  11. _43409

_43409 Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nikeeta Hembrom.

I am a senior media professional having extensive work experience in Corporate PR and exposure to Social Media and Digital PR. In a career spanning over 18 years I have worked in and led managerial, technical and creative teams for Fortune 100 and 500 companies, top global and Indian MNCs, companies and organisations from engineering, pharmaceuticals, higher education and hospitality.

A post graduate in Health and Nutrition Communication I am associated with Mind Matters (a leading PR and Brand Communication Consultancy) as a principal consultant. I am doing this course to increase my knowledge and add greater value to Mind Matters Digital / Social Media PR division.

I can be reached at + 91 99701 82168, nikeeta@mindmatterscorp.com

Eugene Reuben likes this.
  12. _43606

_43606 New Member

Hello,

I am Kshitij Ajmera
    A b.tech graduate in 2012 working in a non technical industry right now due to fate and now i want to shift again to technical industry for instance
    I am looking forward in digital marketing field as a career option as i am not satisfied with the job though i am earning 50k a month but still job satisfaction is not there
    I hope it will give me a boost in my career

13. _45360

_45360 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am Simran Choudhary from Bangalore India
    I am currently with Accenture and I am having 8 years of IT services experience and 0 years of experience in digital marketing. I am looking forward for career move in digital analytics with career growth and development.

14. Marsh2929

Marsh2929 Member

Hello, I am William Marsh from Philadelphia PA (USA)
    I have a BSBA with a marketing concentration and have owned my own business for nearly 20 years when I pulled a department from a large corporation and formed IVS Associates, Inc.- IVS provides independent inspectors of election and certifications of voting results at US corporate annual shareholder meetings.We have served in this capacity at the biggest proxy fights (a board of directors takeover process) and many hundreds of Fortune 500 routine votes held mostly in the US but also called to order in China, Israel and Europe.
    Digital Marketing and SEO fascinates me. This course (of action) will be applied to IVS and beyond- in the likely event I choose another career path. Yes, at my age (let's just say 55+) learning never gets old and opportunities are all around. Thank you, Marc, for your time and expertise.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 6:42 AM
  15. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi Learners. Here are the bookmarks for PPC - Optimisation - Automation - Programmatic

Attached Files:

16. _27696

_27696 Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sagar Manekar. I am a Automobile Engineer and MBA with 6 years of experience.
    Currently I am working with SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai, part of SDA Bocconi Milan, in Executive Education Department.
    I have joined this course to learn more about the Digital Marketing.
    You can reach me at manekar.sagar@gmail.com