Do you have an example of your live online classroom?

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Iqbal Sheikh, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Iqbal Sheikh

Iqbal Sheikh Member

I have never attended a live classroom before, though it sounds like an ideal way to learn. Can you tell me more about what the live online classroom is like? Are there webinars or screen share options? Do you have a video on the process that I could watch to learn more?

2. Fred

Fred Member

A few months ago, I took an online webinar for an IT/Cloud computing related course and they used Google+ hangouts which included video. I was very impressed with the ability of the instructor to relay concepts. We all had our printed worksheets and reading material in front of us and simply discussed the concepts. This was one of the best uses of online live classroom that I have seen. It's possible the Simplilearn process is similar.

3. Anders Garcia

Anders Garcia Member

An online classroom would differ from the typical self study experience in that it would be 'live' and resemble a real world classroom session. There would likely be multiple people in the live online classroom, all watching a live lecture by an instructor who would be using a whiteboard or other instructional tools to show techniques to students. There would be high quality audio and a chance for students to voice questions and submit via text.

4. Rana Holen

Rana Holen Active Member

If you are unable to study in a real classroom by attending local college courses or the certification training is not available in your city, then you could choose an online 'live classroom' where you can interact with your instructor; ask questions and get feedback on concepts you have studied and see a live demonstration via screen share or other method of any software or process you might need. There would be plenty of real world examples used by your instructor in this setting.

5. Nida Perin

Nida Perin Member

File and document sharing and live presentations as well as screen presentations are another aspect of live online classrooms that add to the realism, allowing teachers to more fully interact with students. Just being able to hear the teacher's voice and see them while presenting would add so much to the learning process you don't get when studying alone.

6. Palmer Olsen

Palmer Olsen Member

With a live online lecture, you will be viewing a streaming video of your professor and also have access to a live chat function that allows you to 'raise your hand' to ask questions about the topics being covered. The instructor for the live classroom may choose to take questions after the lecture or during the live presentation. The questions posed by other students in the chat during the lecture will give you a new perspective on the concepts covered as one student in chat may very well answer the questions posed by other students in an attempt to help them understand. Having this type of interactivity is useful as it expands your understanding and would not be available in a typical classroom setting.

7. Ashish J

Ashish J Guest

Hi All,

Online Led Instructor training can be attended from home or office with help of PC/Laptop, webcam, headset and good internet bandwidth. We use software like Cisco Webex and GoToMeetings to conduct these sessions. Please click here to get more information on this. Please feel free to contact us on support@simplilearn.com or call us on 1800-102-9602 & 844-5327-688 for any further clarification.