Don't know how to do all the projects in all the advanced modules

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Leverne Hughes, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Leverne Hughes

I completed my DMCA certification, after i wasted months trying to set up awebsite and trying to get money in order to do all the projects for DMCA, only to find out that we are not doing the projects, only Stukent round 3 and the test. All of the advanced courses that i now have to complete also has a list of projects for every module. It will cost thousands of dollars to do these projects with all the websites and software that i'll have to pay for in order to do the list of projects for every module. Am i missing something? Most don't have live classes, and those that have 1 live class per module, is only happening next year. What must i do for all the projects. Will i be doing further Stukent rounds in any of the modules? Simplilearn is very confusing when it comes to projects and i would really appreciate some clarification. Thank you

Edwin yeo_1 likes this.
  2. Archita Mishra

Archita Mishra Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Leverne,

I already had a word with you over a call when you had raised a ticket and had resoved your above query. Feel free to reach us for any further queries.