Download the additional files for Exam Prep - ASM

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Rakesh Deshpande, Mar 7, 2018.

?

Was this thread Helpful?

1. Yes - Please share more such posts!

2. No - I would not recommend this thread!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello There,

Finally you have reached the MOST awaited community thread for Agile & Scrum Category and with the Subject line, you must have already figured out what this thread is all about. Correct?

Yes, This thread will help you download the additional files which I have gathered during my examination prep, please be informed that these questions are only for your references and NO discussion on the is allowed. Kindly do NOT discuss the options or the questions on the same.

Helpful Questions:
    These questions would help you prepare after you complete the course. Click here to know- how to unlock the certificate.

Prep Guide: This is a preparation guide, I would RECOMMEND you to please go through the same while you continue your learning, this document will answer all your questions!.

**Give this thread a thumb-sup so that I share such post often. Thank you and Wish you all the best!!

2. Meera Mukundan

Meera Mukundan New Member

Hi Team, Would you be able to share the documents related to ASM EXAM DUMPS AND REFERENCES! to my email - vkmeerasyd@gmail.com

3. _37664

_37664 Member

where is the preparation material you talking about?