Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DS-SAS | Apr 17 - May 6 | Abhishek

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi Ashok,

I would like to inform you that, tomorrow on the session day and time you will see Attend button in your LMS account itself. You have to click on the same to join the session. So, there will be no link shared to join the session.

I hope this will help you.

David Potrubacz

Alumni
I just got an email about the first class that is starting in just a few hours -----

"And, also we would recommend you to go through the Certified SAS base programmer course and at least 20% of Online self paced learning of this course before the first session. Kindly find the path mentioned below to locate the same:"

Why is this sent now instead of well advance of the start of the course? How can a person go through the Certified SAS bas programmer course and at least 20% of Online self paced learning of the course in ONE day?

Simplilearn why do you keep this information a secret until the last minute? Wouldn't it be better for you to tell the students in advance?

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi David,

This is just a suggestion. But in our course Data Science with SAS, you will get exposure to all the concepts.

And in first 2 sessions we will be focusing only on basics. So you have still full one week to refer the basics of SAS.

I hope this will help you. Please do not worry, we are there with you, for your whole journey of course completion.

_27341

Alumni
We need session wise course syllabus breakdown / detailed agenda for upcoming sessions so we can track progress and also come prepared for sessions

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
We need session wise course syllabus breakdown / detailed agenda for upcoming sessions so we can track progress and also come prepared for sessions
Hi Raghu,
As discussed in the session, that in every session the agenda will be discussed for the nest session. I hope this will help you.

As we do not want to restrict the flow. The session pace will always be according to the learners belonging to the batch.

_27645

Alumni
Hi, there was a 3 step registration process shared during today's class for SAS. Can it be shared here as well.

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi Priyanka,

Which player is required to run the recorded class session ?

Regards,
Kartik Dave
Hi Kartik,
Please find the below mentioned links to install the latest NBR player to play the recording.
Windows - https://simplilearnsolutions.webex.com/client/T32L/nbr2player.msi
Mac -https://simplilearnsolutions.webex.com/client/T32L/mac/intel/webexnbrplayer_intel.dmg

Also, you will find this player download link available in your LMS account > Course Icon > Classes tab.
I hope this will help you.

_27341

Alumni
Hi Raghu,
As discussed in the session, that in every session the agenda will be discussed for the nest session. I hope this will help you.

As we do not want to restrict the flow. The session pace will always be according to the learners belonging to the batch.

We never expected batch would be so huge of around 50 !! & answering each one of them trainer tend to loose pace obviously with overcrowded batch
There should be formal agenda for each session else break the batch into smaller size

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
We never expected batch would be so huge of around 50 !! & answering each one of them trainer tend to loose pace obviously with overcrowded batch
There should be formal agenda for each session else break the batch into smaller size
Sure Raghu, we will take care of that for sure. Please do not worry about it. Abhishek will take care that which queries should answered and the queries will be parked which are related to the upcoming concepts.

I am sure this will help you.

_27341

Alumni
Sure Raghu, we will take care of that for sure. Please do not worry about it. Abhishek will take care that which queries should answered and the queries will be parked which are related to the upcoming concepts.

I am sure this will help you.

Cool. So can you request Abhishek to prepare session wise agenda and share in today's session ?

Last edited:

_26678

Alumni
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

Hi Priyanka,

I'm yet to join 2nd day Data scinece with SAS live class. But getting error message saying Webx not connected. due to this I'm not able to join the course. Pls Help

Thanks
Rajesh

_26678

Alumni
Hi Priyanka,

I'm yet to join 2nd day Data scinece with SAS live class. But getting error message saying Webx not connected. due to this I'm not able to join the course. Pls Help

Thanks
Rajesh

Priyanka..Can I get any support on my above issue ??

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi Priyanka,

Thanks
Rajesh
Hi Rajesh, I hope this helped you, and Abhishek is audible to you now. have a great session. Happy learning!!

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
As discussed yesterday in the session, today the session is scheduled at 10 AM IST.

And it will be 10 AM - 2 PM IST. All the learners must have received an email also for the same. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

_27645

Alumni
Hi,

I received an email from Project Mentoring about a session on 27th April between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM IST.

Can you please help me understand what this is about and also can you please let me know what will be covered in the classes for the weekend of 5th and 6th May'18.

If possibles, please connect with me over phone for better clarify/understanding of the issue.

Regards,
Om Dimri
(Data Science with SAS_Batch 2_Apr 7,8,14,15,21,22,28,29 May (92260832243618390))

_13837

Alumni
Hi Ahsutosh, Apart for Normally distributed data, what is the significance of usign Fisher's test for correlation. why should we use Fishers test when we get similar result with Pearson Test? Would there be any significant difference for any datasets at any scenario? Please clarify.

_27727

Darshan
Alumni
Hello
someone please send me or upload customer_segment sas file here im not able to see the file in ashutosh's google drive
thanks
darshan

_5713

Alumni
Hello Ashutosh,

This is regarding the Attrition Project. While working on Logistic Regression output reflected that p-values for all the variables are more than 0.05 which make them insignificant for the model. Please guide what to do after that. Shall we continue with rest of the problem points.