Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DS WITH PYTHON | JAN 5, 2021) | Vigneshwar

hi ,i attended session on January 8, 2021 ,but it is showing missing session in my attendance.please do the necessary action to get my attendance to continue learning in smooth way.

_84490

Hi Mahesh,

I am also facing same issue. I raised a ticket. I think few people are facing same issue. Let's see if issue is solved i will let you know.

Regards,
Ravi Sankar P

Shivam misra_1

hello sir
can you help me out with one of the dataset i want to count the number of tweets occurred with respect to the date time and location

_84490

Hi Vignesh,

Could you please upload pandas assignments(Analyse the Federal Aviation Authority,Analyse NewYork city fire department Dataset) program solution files? To cross verify the my solutions with ur's.

Regards
Ravi Sankar Ponnurangam

hi
I need guidance for the project in data science with python . I am doing a project based on the Walmart regarding
  • Some holidays have a negative impact on sales. Find out holidays which have higher sales than the mean sales in non-holiday season for all stores together

Peter Keshen

Hello All,

I am working on project 3 and have been able to make a monthly and daily trend charts, but am stuck on making a table of the common complaints. I have made it as far as isolating a list of words and the amount of times they are repeated, but can not remove the "stopwords" (common terms) like "and, to, & for"

Can anyone help on my next step? Screen shot below.

Edit::
Furthermore when coming to the part where I need to make a stacked Bar Chart, am I suppose to use the same words I found in the above issue and categorize within each state OR use the 'Status' column terms OR just 'Open/Closed' status that we should have just created.

ie. What does the Q3 mean? 3rd question or during the 3rd quarter of the year?

Screen shot below:

upload_2021-1-21_20-47-3.png

Last edited:
hi ,
this is mahesh , i attended all sessions of live classes but it is not showing my attendance and in certification it is not updated as class completed please support team look into this issue do the necessary solution for that
Thank you
Mahesh.A

_85057

Hello Sir,
i have finished the Simulated test and submitted the project for review on 24th-Jan-2021.

but still i haven't received any feedback and in the certificate section still it showing yet to start for Project.

Can you let me know whether my project assignment is not up to mark or i have to submit more project for certification,

upload_2021-1-31_14-4-55.png

Thank you

_80428

Hello sir,

i have attended all the online class but still my certificated is locked due to attendance criteria.

Please do the needful.

Thank you,

1612639370039.png

1612639395760.png

_80428

Hello Vigneshwar,
its possible for you to share the your upcomming machine learning class timing, its good for me if i can attain machine learning class by you itself.

Thank you

_80428

Hello Sir,
i have finished the Simulated test and submitted the project for review on 24th-Jan-2021.

but still i haven't received any feedback and in the certificate section still it showing yet to start for Project.

Can you let me know whether my project assignment is not up to mark or i have to submit more project for certification,

View attachment 13732

Thank you

Hello Sir,

View attachment 13732

Thank you
Thanks for providing your valuable feedback.