Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DS with R | March 1 | Nimisha

Ashwin Shetty_2

STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RECORDINGS OF LIVE CLASS SESSIONS

1. Login to Simplilearn Dashboard
2. Click on your Course > Click on Live Classes
1614657449683.png
3. In the Live CLass section, You will find the dates of each live class. Just below the date, you will find a download symbol 1614657540876.png . Click on it.
1614657571966.png
4. Once you click the download button, you will be prompted to install NBR Player, which is needed to view the recordings. Click on Windows or MAC as per the device.
1614657670949.png
5. download the recording by clicking on the download symbol 1614657698879.png
1614657712356.png

Do reply to this post if you need further help (avoid creating a new thread to reply to this thread). Happy Learning.

STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RECORDINGS OF LIVE CLASS SESSIONS

1. Login to Simplilearn Dashboard
2. Click on your Course > Click on Live Classes
View attachment 14400
3. In the Live CLass section, You will find the dates of each live class. Just below the date, you will find a download symbol View attachment 14401 . Click on it.
View attachment 14402
4. Once you click the download button, you will be prompted to install NBR Player, which is needed to view the recordings. Click on Windows or MAC as per the device.
View attachment 14403
5. download the recording by clicking on the download symbol View attachment 14404
View attachment 14405

Do reply to this post if you need further help (avoid creating a new thread to reply to this thread). Happy Learning.
Ok Thanks

Can Anyone help with playing the webex recorded session ... I have installed NBR for MAC. But I am not able to play the recording . Getting the error as attached ..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 4.55.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 4.55.58 PM.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi Nimisha,

i have some doubt on the few topics and i am already taking your class can i rejoin your class after 17 march and please advise when are you taking new classes for R so i can register.

Hello Learner,

Greetings from Simplilearn.

The extension for Data Science with R programming (March 01- March 17) is under review and an early update will be provided to all the learners before the commencement of the live class.

Hope this helps you out. Please revert for any further assistance from our team.

Happy Learning!!

Thanks & Regards,
Team Simplilearn.

This is the reply I got from Simplilearn support team

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hi Learners,

The class has been extended for 3 days starting from Monday and the timings will be the same. Everyone will be receiving a link to your registered email IDs to join the sessions. You'll not able to join from your LMS. In case if anyone is not receiving the link, please do ping here and we'll help you with the same.

I hope this information helps you.

Happy Learning !!!

Hi Learners,

The class has been extended for 3 days starting from Monday and the timings will be the same. Everyone will be receiving a link to your registered email IDs to join the sessions. You'll not able to join from your LMS. In case if anyone is not receiving the link, please do ping here and we'll help you with the same.

Happy Learning !!!
Thanks for the update! We were waiting for it :)

Hi Learners,

Happy Learning !!!
Hi

Please share the recorded video of today's (22-03-2021) class.

anil_1730

Hi Learners,

Happy Learning !!!
Hello team!

iam not recieving any mail from You.

C Mrudula

Hi Team,

Kindly share the recordings of 22nd and 23rd. It will be helpful to submit the project.
How long will the live classes be available for us on Simplilearn?
Where can I find the link for simulation test? Is there any timelimit for simulation test as well?

Regards,
Mrudula

Need help on k_means and Hierarchical clustering.... as we have project of A UK-based online retail store has captured the sales data for different products for the period of one year (Nov 2016 to Dec 2017). The organization sells gifts primarily on the online platform. The customers who make a purchase consume directly for themselves. There are small businesses that buy in bulk and sell to other customers through the retail outlet channel.