Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

DS with R | Nimisha | Jan 4th

Can someone please provide me with the list of packages that we need to install while working on R. Please provide the list and the specific function which the partcular package performs

how to install packages while using simplilearn lab..Can anyone help me? Can someone tell me why few conversations of mine are not visible on community forum

Angalakuduru Harsha Vardhan

Alumni
Anybody please tell me what are the topics mam discussed on 22 jan - Friday
Train test procedure , prediction trains , generalised linear model glm function , confusion matrix , prediction conditions , reciever operating characteristic curve , supervised and unsupervised learning of a dataset in excel , hierarchical clustering , k means , how to plot a tree diagram , how to plot a dendogram These were the main topics mate and to be precise main topics for project 3,6 aswell. Raise a ticket in your lms may hear from the support team.

UTKARSH UPADHYAY_2

Train test procedure , prediction trains , generalised linear model glm function , confusion matrix , prediction conditions , reciever operating characteristic curve , supervised and unsupervised learning of a dataset in excel , hierarchical clustering , k means , how to plot a tree diagram , how to plot a dendogram These were the main topics mate and to be precise main topics for project 3,6 aswell. Raise a ticket in your lms may hear from the support team.
Buddy already raised a ticket -> but simplilearn support sucks .... no body gives support

UTKARSH UPADHYAY_2

Hey guys -> As simplilearn support sucks -and no one responds -> could anyone suggest as to what we could do for our queries regarding our projects and all

Buddy already raised a ticket -> but simplilearn support sucks .... no body gives support
I raised a ticket regarding extension of my project deadline and i got a reply from them via mail . If u r in touch with ur project coordinator (the person who explained you the element of the course) the problems would get a bit easier to be resolved. You just need to bring this in the notice of your coordinator otherwise things will get delayed for unprecedented amount of time. Hope this helps

UTKARSH UPADHYAY_2

I raised a ticket regarding extension of my project deadline and i got a reply from them via mail . If u r in touch with ur project coordinator (the person who explained you the element of the course) the problems would get a bit easier to be resolved. You just need to bring this in the notice of your coordinator otherwise things will get delayed for unprecedented amount of time. Hope this helps
who is our project coordinator ??

UTKARSH UPADHYAY_2

hey guys i have completed project 3 -> could anyone please tell me what is the process to submit the project -> How writeup , screenshots , source codes we have to attach -> what we need to write in write up ?????

Can someone help me with the project 2. How can i change the no.of month as name of the month ( character).In the extracted dataset name of the month is not mentioned. Do we have to create a new vector for that or is there a code for doing the same.

Angalakuduru Harsha Vardhan

Alumni
Hi Nimisha,
I am working Web Data Analysis Project and stuck below.

• Find out the probable factors from the dataset, which could affect the exits. Exit Page Analysis is usually required to get an idea about why a user leaves the website for a session and moves on to another one. Please keep in mind that exits should not be confused with bounce.
Since data is not normally distributed, I go with chi-square test but I get error message as "Chi-squared approximation may be incorrect". Suggest what test should done on this.

Thanks
Anup Pandey

Hi Nimisha,
I am working Web Data Analysis Project and stuck below.

• Find out the probable factors from the dataset, which could affect the exits. Exit Page Analysis is usually required to get an idea about why a user leaves the website for a session and moves on to another one. Please keep in mind that exits should not be confused with bounce.
Since data is not normally distributed, I go with chi-square test but I get error message as "Chi-squared approximation may be incorrect". Suggest what test should done on this.

Thanks
Anup Pandey
Is there any update on this?