due to slow internet network my project is not upl...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Simran Dutt Sharma, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Simran Dutt Sharma

Customer

due to slow internet network my project is not uploaded on your wesite.i need atleast 1 hour to submit my angular project

2. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Simran,

Sure, you may submit your project for evaluation once ready.

3. Arnold_9

Arnold_9 Member

I was trying to deploy my Python project and I used Docker for that, but It took too much time because of the bad Internet connection. It was very strange for me as the project was not too big, but this is what happened to me and to my coworkers all the time as the company extended and we had way much more people than before and I think our Internet provider could not manage to keep a good speed plan for us. Or the old Internet coverage was too slow for us and could not handle that much connections at the same time. As far as I know, our company changed the provider, our manager told us that the director used the https://usave.co.uk service to perform the change, as this one is a well known service, a trusted one and they were able to chose from a big amount of available providers in the area to choose the best one. To cut it short, try to change your provider, you will see a big difference

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  4. Sameer Govindan

Sameer Govindan Administrator
    Staff Member Alumni

Kindly raise a help and support ticket from your LMS account with your query and issues.