Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Enable Pop Notification [Allow, Disallow] On Website

praharsh2012

On some websites there is a popup that appears (In some ask to store cookies), it can be used for SEO, Lead or Marketing purposes? And if yes how can I use this in my coding website?
1620572999053.png

Last edited:

Evan_16

I gotta say. I assume it doesn't effect SEO because it's not a permeant feature of the page.

But even if it is a part of SEO, wouldn't it be so minor that it doesn't make much of a difference?

Keyword stuffing doesn't work. So having a few extra keywords there won't have an impact.

The words that really matter are the ones in the headers (H1, H2, etc.)

Maybe you have a intention or a plan I cannot see, but I don't think there's too much there in terms of SEO.

On the other hand, if you are talking about popups for lead generation, I think that's a fantastic way of encouraging people to sign up.

It is a bit intrusive (a little bit annoying). But if it's to a happy reader, a pop up might be enough to get them to opt in for email marketing or some other lead.

If you want pop ups for lead generation, I think you should look for a plugin or a tool that you could use for your website. I don't know how to go about it from a technical standpoint.