Exam Voucher

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Willie Loh(3106), Sep 9, 2015.

1. Willie Loh(3106)

Willie Loh(3106) Active Member
    Alumni

May I suggest Simplilearn issued Exam Vouchers upon the purchasing a course since the exam voucher are valid for 1 year instead of when course taker are ready to take the exam vouchers.

From the exam voucher that are being issued, it stated it is valid for 1 year .

This will release the frustrations of contacting Support.

Or Set up additional menu for those test taker who want to take the exam so that they could sign up for.

then it will inform the exam team to work on the necessary or it is set up automatically .

2. Padmavati

Padmavati Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Willie,

Thank you for your feedback. Our mission is to consistently provide quality education to our learners, all the while focusing on customer satisfaction. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns.The Reason there was a delay on the Email front was a system update, we are transitioning to better tools to enhance customer experiences, improve our SLA's and that is why we were not able to attend to your request in a timely manner.

3. Willie Loh(3106)

Alumni

Hi

Simplilearn Support - 796737 - I had request for Exam voucher but had not received as the 1st ITIL Intermediate exam is on 7 Jan 2016.

Cant Simplilearn send the ITIL exams purchased to me at one go instead of request it when i am ready. Would appreciate Simplilearn look in.

The ITIL Foundation exam voucher were given to me on 10 Sep 2015 and after a week of peristant followup with the learning consultant - manishakumar.

Why it is happening again?

4. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Willie,

I have responded to your ticket number 796737. We will share the voucher with you on Monday (4th January 2016). Rest assured you can give the exam on 7th January 2016 as per your schedule.

5. Willie Loh(3106)

Alumni

Please note the exam provider may not have the slot for me on 7 Jan 2016

Also the exam voucher is which ITIL exam is for ?

6. Padmavati

Padmavati Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Willie,

It will be an online web cam proctored exam which you can take from your convenient location. You can take the exam on 7th Jan. We have initiated exam booking for all the courses mentioned below:

ITIL - OSA, ITIL - PPO, ITIL - RCV, ITIL - SOA, ITIL - MALC, ITIL - OSA, PRINCE2 Practitioner and ITIL Foundation.

7. Alisha_1

Hi Willie,

We have shared the examination vouchers with you. Hope you have received it. All the best :)

8. Asitava Bhattacharya

Alumni

[# 801427]

- Can you please confirm by when I can get the ITIL Foundation exam voucher and how long it will remain valid? I attended the online classroom session on Jan 9 and 10th. Please confirm soon as I need to clear the certification within this week (by Jan 16). Thanks.

- Also, I am trying to request for a "Course Completion Certificate" through your portal, however, not being able to do so. Please arrange a "Course Completion Certificate" for me.

- Finally, what is the procedure for claiming the PDUs?

9. Alisha_1

Hi Asitava,

I have responded to your e-mail please send us the following details if you are ready to take the exam within 31st Jan as there would be an increase in the exam fee post that for about 25-30%

Name:
    Email address:
    Communication address:
    Contact number:
    Preferred date of exam:

Further, I have attached and sent course completion and PDU certificate to your e-mail address.

10. kapeed.dsk

kapeed.dsk Member
    Alumni

Hi,

I registered for Digital Marketing course through SimpliLearn. I have finished the course and got all my course completion certificate for the modules. Could you please provide me the exam voucher. so that i can take up the OMCP certification? below are my details:

Name: Deepak Kumar
    Email ID: kapeed.dsk@gmail.com
    Address: #401, Sree Sai Appartments, 1st Cross, Kaverappa Layout, Panathur New Extension, Outer Ring Road (Belandur), Bangalore.
    Contact no: 9008000861
    Date of Exam: 31st Jan, 2016

11. Alisha_1

Hi Deepak,

Upon checking our records I see that, you have enrolled for "All-in-one Advanced Online Marketing Suite", this suite does not include examination fees. I have responded to your ticket number 796400. Please look into it.

12. Ashish J

Ashish J Guest

Hi Deepak,

Currently, the OMCA exam fees are not included in the course fee. However, when you enrolled with us, it was a part of the package and hence we have issued the exam voucher for you on the ticket number: 796400. We have sent you a mail regarding this.

Happy Learning!