Separate names with a comma.
Recommended. Know people from your network.
Don't have an account?Sign up Now
To reset your password, enter the email address you registered with and we"ll send your instructions on their way.
Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Sandeep Souche(4802), Feb 8, 2019.
This is the discussion thread for Exin ASM batch started on Feb 9th 2019 by Sandeep Shouche
ca someone help me with the project
References cited during the course:
1. Succeeding with Agile - software development using Scrum (Mike Cohn) - Don't take the ASM exam without reading it
2. Agile estimating and Planning + User stories applied (both by Mike Cohn)
3. Art of Agile development (James Shore and Shane Warden) - Extreme programming practices
4. Agile retrospectives - making good teams great (Esther Derby and Diana Larsen)
5. The Toyota Way (Jeffrey Liker) - Great reference on Lean and Kanban
6. The Goal (Eli Goldratt) - Theory of constraints
7. Agile software development - a cooperative game (Alistair Cockburn) - Crystal methods, workplace design