You can download "PMP Exam Mentor App" for free. You can use it for flashcards and practice questions for a quick revision.
Thank you for the constructive feedback. We will keep that in mind for our next update. However, as the quality and variety of questions are the most vital element to ensure success, our new update focuses only on that. The questions now are: from all processes across the groups/areas, Focused on tasks, knowledge, and skills based on latest PMP® Examination Content Outline (Jan 2016 format). The difficulty level is medium to high to prepare for the actual exam & increase confidence. Our app free ‘PMP® Exam Mentor’ provides 1200 questions, leading to thousands of unique test setGreat resource! Tried and tested. However, one suggestion is to allow me to mark some flashcards for later use. Other than that amazing resource for studying on the go. Thanks
Thank you very much Nitish...Really very useful...Hi Nitish
We are excited to inform you that our app ‘PMP® Exam Mentor’ has been updated! So here’s what we have added.
Please do provide us your valuable feedback to improve this app further
- We have increased project framework topics from 30 to 40.
- You can now practice extensively with an increase in our question bank from 770 to 1200 questions.
- We have also added a variety in terms of types of question to mimic the actual test experience. The diversity in the questions help an aspirant to test their knowledge and every possible combination of question types asked in the actual exam.
- In addition to the quiz that was provided previously, questions can now be practised with timed tests based on knowledge areas, as well as quarter (50 questions), half (100 questions), and full (200) exams.
- Furthermore we have provided explanation for each answer during the quiz, and at the end with the result for tests and exams. This feature is important for you to learn from your mistakes and know where you went wrong.
- We have increased tips from 122 to 151 so you can learn from the experiences of experts and increase your chances of being successful in the exam.
- We have also increased the variety of our flashcards from 386 to 688 flashcards for you to easily understand and revise all the contents.
- We have increased formulas from 66 to 79 and have added examples to the most important formulas we previously provided. By having access to examples and explanations, you can increase your ability to understand, learn, and apply the formulas during the exam.
- All updates are still completely free and available for iOS, Android and Windows platforms (for both phone and tablet) providing you a consistent and unified experience across these platforms.