Google Cloud setup error

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Rayehan, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Rayehan

Rayehan New Member

I am getting an error stating "AccessDeniedException: 403 ......... does not have storage.objects.create...." can someone help please?

2. Prajakta_8

Prajakta_8 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Rayehan,

Can you send the snapshot of the error that you are receiving?
    Also, kindly mention the name of course for which you are facing this issue.

3. bjmaynard01

bjmaynard01 Customer
    Customer

Not sure if it's the same for the individual that opened this case initially, but I too am having issues with the lab setup in Google cloud for the CS-DevOps Practitioner Certification Training Course, when attempting to copy the image to be used throughout the course, I get the following error: "Copying gs://simplilearn-devops-image/debian-8-student-gui-v20161130.tar.gz [Content-Type=application/x-tar]... AccessDeniedException: 403 The project to be billed is associated with a closed billing account."

upload_2019-2-25_12-47-41.png

4. Andy Kluger

Andy Kluger Customer
    Customer

Yes, I'm having the same problem with the same course. No idea if the source bucket is correct. The video says to copy exactly, then blurs out the source bucket so we can't read it. Comments from other users led me to try gs://simplilearn-devops-image/*, but with this error, this first lab of the course is impossible to complete.

5. Ravi T

Ravi T Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to inform you that we have recently updated our OSL content and you can just update the course in your lms and it should work fine with the fresh devops content

I hope this helps.

6. gurpreetsingh (3115)

Ravi,

How can we update the course?

Thanks,
    Gurpreet