Guidance on completing LSSBB Project in the template

Discussion in 'Quality Management' started by Subramanian Vaitheeswaran(2279), Jan 7, 2020.

1. Subramanian Vaitheeswaran(2279)

Hi All,

I have finished my reading for the black belt training and have to do the project. But though I can see the materials available, the process on how to do the project and what is expected from us is not clear. Is there anyone who can help us with the details.
    I can see one PPT presentation available which says "Six Sigma Green Belt Project Template.ppt". I can understand that we have to deliver our project in that template, but would also require some guidance on how to execute the project. As this is the first time, we definitely need this help to complete and deliver the project

Can any one provide some guidance and help to accomplish the task, which will enable us to proceed to the next level? Thanks everyone for your time and support to read this post and for providing your valuable responses.

Thanks,
    Subramanian V

2. Anita Ghosh

Anita Ghosh Member

I agree, infact many things are not covered as part of the live classes.

3. Wasan Grabe

Wasan Grabe New Member

I agree, it would be great if the instructor at least go through the solved projects or project to provide some guidance

4. Raghavender S

Raghavender S Member

Hi
    Can you please share ebooks of LSSBB.
    Thanks!