Has anyone taken the IASSC BB exam after SimpliLearn class

Discussion in 'Quality Management' started by John Houser, Dec 13, 2015.

1. John Houser

John Houser Active Member
    Alumni

I am taking the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt class/session to prepare for the IASSC BlackBelt Exam. (IASSC ICBB).

I know there is a SimpliLearn exam at the end of the course, but I am more interested in the IASSC version that is included in the online version of the class.

Has anyone taken the IASSC BB exam after the SimpliLearn class - and can you share your experience?

* Overall - did SimpliLearn prepare you well for the IASSC BB (ICBB) exam?
    * Did the SimpliLearn sample questions (3x 100 question tests) prepare you for the IASSC questions?
    * How much time after the class or outside of the class did you spend preparing before taking the exam?
    * What was one thing you did for the IASSC exam that was the biggest help to you?
    * Looking back, what was one thing you wish you did before taking the IASSC BB exam?

Thank you !!

2. Micha

Micha Let's make it interesting
    Alumni

I would also like to get more information on the actual exams. Like if we are required to also view all Simplilearns SS video's?

I have previously bought the "Certified-Sigma-Green-Handbook" but with its 400 pages and math formula's is too much to digest, thats why I took the instructor led Six Sigma course as a supplement. I think our trainer is awesome and can recommend the Simplilearn course (instructor led!) to anyone. Of course, when doing an online training, you get a high level view of the material. I think you still would need to read yourself into the official IASSC documentation to pass the official IASSC exam.

If students want to form a group to help pass the IASSC exam, ping me so we can combine forces :)

3. Arita

Arita Learning Consultant
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Micha,

For the actual exams you can visit http://www.iassc.org/ for more info. The exam voucher is valid for 1 year. Once you buy the voucher you can give the exam within 1 year.

We also have exam from Simplilearn which you can go ahead and give. All you need to do is can us know so that we can activate the the exam in your account.

4. Micha

Micha Let's make it interesting
    Alumni

I planned my Simplilearn exam for Friday. Not sure where to register it?
    I contemplate buying a voucher at Pearson (268€ / 300$) and have an official IAASC exam scheduled for next week. This for the following reason :

"Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive a Certificate...People Cert. Professionals will also receive the IASSC Marks and IASSC Marks Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. Professionals may use the designation ICGB, IASSC Certified Green Belt or any approved variation of the designation after their name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy."