Have query on map reduce demo

Discussion in 'Big Data and Analytics' started by DIVAKAR PISUPATI, May 4, 2016.

1. DIVAKAR PISUPATI

Alumni

Hi
    I have a query on
    4.47 Build a MapReduce Application using Eclipse and Run in Hadoop Cl Demo 3
    I am trying to do this demo in eclipse, but where can I find eclipse in Cloud lab?
    Do I need to install it in my local system or I can do from Cloud lab?
    Please help..

2. DeshDeep Singh

DeshDeep Singh Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Divakar,

You have to install eclipse on your machine and create a compatible jar file which can be uploaded to cloud lab using hue file browser or Win SCP software to local of cloud lab and then you can work on it.

3. Karthik Shivana

Karthik Shivana Moderator
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Divakar,

Please download both eclipse and Hadoop package also, install the eclipse and then import the hadoop library jar files from hadoop package and write java code then export the jar file to run on our cloud-lab.

Regards
    Karthik

4. DIVAKAR PISUPATI

Alumni

Thanks for the reply, as iam a beginner.. do u have any steps for importing the hadoop library jar files from hadoop package? I hope we need to install eclipse in local system and not in virtual vm or Ubuntu, correct?
    Thanks for the reply, as iam a beginner.. do u have any steps for importing the hadoop library jar files from hadoop package? I hope we need to install eclipse in local system and not in virtual vm or Ubuntu, correct?