Hello, I already asked some questions, but I still...

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Ericka_5, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Ericka_5

Ericka_5 Customer
    Customer

Hello, I already asked some questions, but I still don't understand: Project 1:
    1.Project's Questions: Do I have to submit the answers of project overview?
    2. Populate the site with appropriate content: How many posts should I have create? How populate?
    3. Set up lead capture on your site. I need and example here. Do I have to write down who is my target audience? I don't really understand.
    4.Perform Competitor Analysis to finalize target keywords. Should I send a screen web analytics or which tool is supposed to be here?
    5. Can I use WordPress free version to set my venture website? please help me answering question by question. If you have some examples of previous projects I would appreciate if you could share with me. Thanks!

2. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Ericka,

This is to inform you that your questions has been addressed on forum and via e-mail.

However, I would like to share a recording of Project Mentoring session conducted for one of our client. You may watch the recordings and I believe all your answers would be addressed:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.... Mentoring Session (DMCA)-20180503 0827-1.mp4

https://s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.... Mentoring Session (DMCA)-20180511 0835-1.mp4

3. Ericka_5

Ericka_5 Customer
    Customer

Hello! Thanks! Neha, I didn't get the e mail. Could you please resend the email: eriaaa@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  4. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support