Hello! I know I already asked but I think some rul...

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Ericka_5, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Ericka_5

Ericka_5 Customer
    Customer

Hello! I know I already asked but I think some rules have changed and I was not updated. In order to have DMCA certification I just need to watch 85% of the videos and to pass one simulation test with at least 80%? After that, can I make simulations anytime with no expiration time? Finally, I already made 1 round but I would like further feedback. Who could help me? Thanks for your help!

2. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Ericka,

Kindly visit the below link to understand the certification criteria for Duke Program Learners:

https://sites.google.com/simplilear...tal-media-marketing/certifications?authuser=0

3. Ericka_5

Ericka_5 Customer
    Customer

Hello Neha, thanks for your answer. I still have some questions I didn't find the answer in info provided. How can I get further feedback of my simulations? Can I complete 10 rounds in mimic pro and 12 in social? Thanks!

4. Neha Jain_1

Hi Ericka,

If you wish to work on the projects and submit for evaluation, you may do so by clicking on Project tab and submit your document.

You would receive the feedback within 2 to 3 working days.

5. Ericka_5

Ericka_5 Customer
    Customer

Hello Neha, thanks for your help. I will submit soon my project 1. I still have a doubt about lab's feedback. I already did one round but I would like to have a feedback before keep going. Is it possible? Thanks!

6. Neha Jain_1

Hi Ericka,

I would request you to raise a ticket using Help & Support so that I can share the feedback.