Hello! Q: for project 1:1.Set up lead capture on ...

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Ericka_5, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Ericka_5

Ericka_5 Customer
    Customer

Hello! Q: for project 1:
    1.Set up lead capture on your site. I don't understand the question,what should I do? Which screenshot should I send?
    2.Conduct Keyword Research and analysis for the business site. What Do I have to do? What kind of analysis and screenshot are you refering to?
    3. Perform Competitor Analysis to finalize target keywords. Wich kind of analysis and screenshot do you refer to? Do I have to write my competitors words or use a tool?
    4.Key analysis for site performance. Just to confirm here, the analysis means a screenshot of each section asked?

I really would like to have more detail in order to perform a good project. Thanks for your help!!

2. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Ericka,

I hope you are working on real time website, then you may find the answer below:

I am sharing a sample project that should help you in understanding what are we expecting from you.

Ideally, these are the task that you would perform on your Website to capture lead, to understand what your competitor is doing for keyword and content. You analyse there data using tools available in the market and then perform your SEO for better traffic and visibility.

You are expected to capture these task that you perform in a word document using screenshot.

3. _26272

_26272 New Member

Hi,
    I am also working on the real time project. As of now i have created a website in zoho which is yet to publish but i do not understand what you mean by setting up lead capture on my site..Can you please elaborate on that and also it would be helpful if you could pass on the sample project which you have mentioned above.

4. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

A lead capture page is a type of landing page differentiated by an optimized lead capture form. This form allows you to collect leads for your respective offers and nurture them down your marketing funnel.

To be successful collecting leads, your capture pages need to have the right balance of “ask” and “reward.” The “ask” are the form fields you use, and the “reward” is the offer you’re promoting.

A lead capture page that asks visitors for irrelevant information to the offer is abandoned because a poorly-optimized lead capture form is one of the leading causes of landing page friction. Ideally, your form should not ask for more than basic contact information on the user’s first interaction with your company.

For example, if you’re offering a more top-of-the-marketing-funnel resource such as a free ebook or webinar; your lead capture form should have no more than three form fields. Anything more and you risk scaring them away on your first interaction. You can create a more detailed form if you’re offering something such as a free trial or a product demonstration. The length of the form also depends on how far down your customers are in your funnel.

Sample project has been shared to your e-mail address.