Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Help With Course Credit

Hello,
1.)My Devops project has been submitted over a month ago and still has not been graded.
2.) I have attending both classes of the PMO class, and only received credit one, I should have credit for both classes

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hello,
1.)My Devops project has been submitted over a month ago and still has not been graded.
2.) I have attending both classes of the PMO class, and only received credit one, I should have credit for both classes
Hi Rodger, we have forwarded the concern to the team on priority and will be actioned soon.

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hello,
Hi Rodger,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Hope you are doing well.

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

We would like to intimate you that, your project for the course PG PM - DevOps Certification Training has been successfully evaluated and your certificate is unlocked now.

We would request you to have a check on the same by logging into your LMS portal.

We hope this information helps.

Happy Learning !!

Thanks & Regards,
Team Simplilearn

Joshua Ball

Not everyone can prove their ability to pay. Often employers practice piecework wages. And banks most often require the borrower to confirm with official documents that his income is enough to pay off the monthly payments. I took a loan from https://hurtigudbetaling.dk/, so far everything is fine. Many banks understand that in today's realities, not all people are able to document that they have a regular income. Their main task is to minimize risks. But I had no other choice either.