Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Help with reviewing application for PMP certification

aditi1162017

Hi

Is there anyone who can help with reviewing application for PMP certification. Thanks in advance, any help appreciated.

Thanks
Aditi

Priyamwada

Simplilearn Support
Hi Aditi,

You can submit your PMP application for the review from Help & Support section of your LMS.
Also, for your reference I am sharing a sample application form. Keep it handy while filling up the application form!

Regards,
Priyamwada Singh

Attachments

• PMP_Application_Sample.pdf
    724.6 KB · Views: 63

aditi1162017

Hi Aditi,

You can submit your PMP application for the review from Help & Support section of your LMS.
Also, for your reference I am sharing a sample application form. Keep it handy while filling up the application form!

Regards,
Priyamwada Singh

Thanks Priyamwada,
Hi Aditi,

Regards,
Priyamwada Singh

Thanks Priyamwada. That would be great. If you could help me with the link in Help and Support, to where exactly I should submit my application and just the description part or in the real form. Do you have any downloadable real form in pdf format?

aditi1162017

Hi Aditi,

Regards,
Priyamwada Singh

More specifically "Help & Support section of your LMS." What is meant by that.

Priyamwada

Simplilearn Support
Hi Priyamwada

Can you help review my PM experience description? Thanks in advance.

1st Proj
----------

Project Objective: Develop and maintain in-house Securities Master, for maintaining Security Information.

Initiating: Identified Stakeholders and objectives. Identified risk and limitations. This project was to seamlessly replace the old legacy Securities Master System.

Planning: Identified the effort required by hours, held meetings, plan requirements.

Executing: Completed the deliverables as per the plan and manage the communication and stakeholder engagement. Activity estimate in terms of defining the activities, sequencing the activities, deriving the activity durations.

Controlling: Change requests Management, ensure the defects that resulted after implementation were under acceptable limits.

Closing: As part of retrospective of sprint, held meetings on key achievements, lessons learnt, and identified areas of improvement.

Deliverables: New in-house Securities master system replacing the old legacy system.

Outcome of the project: Success
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Proj
------------

· Objective: Plan and develop new project in QlikView for Fee Negotiation Services in ABC that would involve transitioning all manual batch reports to QV dashboard applications.

· IN: Identified the stakeholders, collected the high level scope and identified risk.

· PL: Developed single sprint starting from planning, estimate activities and sprint planning.

· EX: Execute sprints one after the other till the point a module in dashboard got a logical completion.

· M&C: Review and track the progress of the project. Monitoring sprint progress (using agile)

· CL: Closure to sprint cycle followed by demo to users.

· Deliverables: Application with user manual

· Outcome of the project: Success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Proj
-----------
Objective: Lead a team of developer and designers responsible for Service Tracking system for Customer Service QV dashboard for negotiators and internal users working on cases filed by customers on claims.

· IN: Identified the stakeholders, collected the high level scope and identified high level risk

· PL: Performed Sprint Planning to deliver next iteration, derived ‘User Stories’, identifying tasks and estimating the effort.
· EX: Execute iteration, completed the deliverables as per the plan and manage the communication and stakeholder engagement for the current iteration.

· M&C: ManageSprint, track progress and delivery. Control costs in terms of using EVM as Tool and technique during project planning.
· CL: Handing over the deliverables, Working dashboard for CompletedUser Stories , review progress against the overall plan, reflect on how the iteration went, and decide how to improve in the next iteration.

· Deliverables: Full working dashboard for users with instruction manual

· Outcome of the project: Success

Hi Aditi,

Kindly share the PMP application form with us so that we can review the same and then give you the exact update and after which you can submit your application to PMI .
I will give you a call today help you understand the details.

Regards,
Priyamwada

aditi1162017

Hi Aditi,

Kindly share the PMP application form with us so that we can review the same and then give you the exact update and after which you can submit your application to PMI .

Regards,
Priyamwada

Thanks Priyamwada again. When you say the full form, is it available anywhere? In the PMI website only the first two pages are available? Is there any place I can get that form?

Thanks

aditi1162017

Hi Aditi,

Regards,
Priyamwada

Hi,

Ticket 922226 has been raised. Like I replied earlier, I don't have the full form that I can fill up. In the online application, I have not gone that far and am not sure if you can save a form after you fill it up in full. Also when you said you will call, do you need my number? Please clarify.

Thanks

I am unable to upload the PMP application in PDF format while creating the Support Ticket for simplilearn team to review my application ...it says "Please upload image files in jpeg, jpg or png formats only."

Please assist with this ..

Last edited: