Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Hi from Montreal, Canada! Anyone in the area in Digital Marketing? Let's connect!

_24036

Hi!

I live in Montreal, Canada and am on maternity leave for my upcoming baby this spring.

I am studying from home and this is a career shift. I have two bachelor degrees and have many years of work experience in Tourism & Hotel management and International Relations. I have always been interested in Digital Marketing, took some courses at the Uni and gained some experience over time by creating Blogs and managing social media accounts. So I decided to take the Digital Marketing Masters program on Simplilearn and am currently taking the DMCA course.

Are you taking the DMCA course and are in Montreal or in Canada? Or have you completed it? If so, let's connect! It would be great to share our tips and experience.

Sincerely,

Jessica

Preetam das_1

Hi!

I live in Montreal, Canada and am on maternity leave for my upcoming baby this spring.

I am studying from home and this is a career shift. I have two bachelor degrees and have many years of work experience in Tourism & Hotel management and International Relations. I have always been interested in Digital Marketing, took some courses at the Uni and gained some experience over time by creating Blogs and managing social media accounts. So I decided to take the Digital Marketing Masters program on Simplilearn and am currently taking the DMCA course.

Are you taking the DMCA course and are in Montreal or in Canada? Or have you completed it? If so, let's connect! It would be great to share our tips and experience.

Sincerely,

Jessica
Hey, I am doing Digital Marketing Masters program on simplilearn and love to make new connection related same field.

Hi! guys I'm Abhiyanshu Rao from India. I'm also doing Digital Marketing masters program on Simplilearn and I'm stuck on question. I need urgent help. Can you help me?
Actually I'm weak in mathematics. Please please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot (327).png
    Screenshot (327).png
    162.5 KB · Views: 3