Hi, I missed lot of classes during the April 2018 ...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by _20950, Jun 25, 2018.

1. _20950

_20950 New Member

Hi, I missed lot of classes during the April 2018 batch for Tableau and want to re-attend this course. When does the next batch begin?

2. Prajakta_8

Prajakta_8 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

The schedule for all the upcoming batches can be seen in your LMS. Kindly login to LMS account->Select your course->from the left panel, select classes tab. All the upcoming batches can be seen here. Click on"register" button to enroll yourself for that batch.

3. _49266

_49266 Member

Dear Prajakta

Is it possible to pick and choose classes from different batches? I was wondering because it is impossible for me to attend all sessions of 1 batch due to personal reasons and I don’t want to mess up my attendance rate (which should be more than 85%). That’s why I was wondering if I could catch up on the live classes I’ve missed in 1 batch, by following them in another batch. Is that possible?

Kind regards

Lucy

4. Kavana

Kavana Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Lucy,
    You would have to maintain the attendance of 80% in 1 batch to unlock your certificate.
    Regards,
    Team Simplilearn

5. _49266

_49266 Member

Dear Kavana
    Thanks for the clarification!
    Our live classes teacher says that you get 30 days to complete everything to get the certification. I was wondering from which point these 30 days start counting.
    Kind regards
    Lucy