Hi, I would better know how the CDUs/PDUs are asso...

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Flavio_4, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Flavio_4

Flavio_4 Member

Hi, I would better know how the CDUs/PDUs are associated to the user who attend a course. In other words I would better know which information are provided to IIBA to demonstrate that I will have obtained my CDUs/PDUs (in the IIBA Apply page there is a form for insert the information about the professional Develpment Course which is being attended, so I would understand how this information are verified and validated by IIBA). I am asking this to be sure that my CDUs/PDUs will be correctly recognized when I will complete the CBAP course.
    Thanks for these clarifications.
    Regards,

2. Mukesh Sahu

Mukesh Sahu Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi,

CDUs are required to renew CBAP certification which is also called as CBAP re-certification. You need to report 60 CDUs in 3 years to renew your certification. Continuing Development Units can be gained though multiple sources

Please refer to the CBAP re-certification guide for more details. http://www.iiba.org/Certification/CBAP-Designation/CBAP/cbap-recertification-handbook.aspx

35 Professional Development hours, then it is required to apply for examination.

Regards,
    Mukesh

3. Flavio_4

Flavio_4 Member

Thank you foryour answer. My question is not related to the re-certification process, my question is related to the certification process (and so it is related to PDUs). Please could you clarify me how my PDU are linked to me for IIBA? Thanks