How do I move ahead after DMCA?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Niharika_10, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Niharika_10

Niharika_10 New Member

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know ho do I go up the ladder after I complete DMCA,

2. Mukesh_58

Mukesh_58 Member

Hi Niharika,

What are you looking to specialize in.. I mean which of the masters course?

3. Mukesh_58

Mukesh_58 Member

Hi,

I am not sure, which field to specialize can you help me with what all I can do?

4. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi,

You can specialize as per your interest in any particular module once you complete DMCA. For example: SEO, Analytics, Web Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, Youtube, Social Media, SEM etc.

5. _2695

_2695 Member

Hi Neha,

I have enrolled for Full Stack Digital Marketing program and have just completed DMCA. So what is the way forward for me, please can you guide..

6. Neha Jain_1

Hi,

You need to follow the learning design as shown in the below link to complete your advance learning post DMCA. Also, we have projects associated with the with the DMCA course and you may find the detail of the requirements in the downloads section of the LMS.

https://www.simplilearn.com/digital...nline-marketing-certification-training-bundle

7. Vishwesh Suresh Rajguru

Vishwesh Suresh Rajguru Active Member
    Alumni

First thing first concentrate on DMCA project in which refer Project 1 ....
    Objectives
     Set up a business website
     Ensure proper SEO for your website
     Enable Google Analytics on your website
     Track and monitor your website using Google Analytics
    You have to Install WordPress,create a website seo friendly n Google Analytics , move it from local host to live host by getting domain name and hosting for Godady etc.

On completion of this activity you can open your account in Google Analytics and understand what is status of website ? what is keyword planner ? etc ....This is DMCA practical .

I also enrolled for Digital Marketing Masters course and unlocked the certificate on 20-Dec-2016 than I started above practical with help of various YouTube videos ( like step by step guide for WordPress for beginners etc) and on 2-Jan=2016 I created my website.

This is my experience sharing with you still better to take additional guidance from Simplilearn.

Another Imp point is to attend project mentoring session,

I think only theory won't work.You have to do parallel activities Projects and Theory.

Good luck....

8. RISHIRAJ TIWARI

RISHIRAJ TIWARI Active Member
    Alumni

Hi Neha

After completing the modules as indicated in the below link, what is the process to get our Masters Certificate?
    Will it be unlocked automatically?

Regards
    Rishi

You need to follow the learning design as shown in the below link to complete your advance learning post DMCA. Also, we have projects associated with the with the DMCA course and you may find the detail of the requirements in the downloads section of the LMS.

https://www.simplilearn.com/digital...nline-marketing-certification-training-bundle[/QUOTE]

9. Valeria Demonte

Valeria Demonte Customer
    Customer

Thanks for sharing this information.

Where do I join the mentoring sessions?

Thanks in advance,

Valeria D.

10. Neha Jain_1

Hi Valeria,

You should be receiving an e-mail on weekly basis to join the session.

Kindly check all e-mail including spam to join the session.

11. Brandon Vilcapoma

Brandon Vilcapoma New Member

get some clients and apply what you've learned or work for someone and build some credibility. Majority of the course is basics and simple. Use it as credibility and get some results in sale conversions for small business owners.

Neha Jain_1 likes this.
  12. Liz Cameron

Liz Cameron Customer
    Customer

I'm also finished with the first series (DMCA) and have just barely passed the OMCA practice exams. My goal is to be OMCA certified but I'm not confident that I have enough knowledge yet. Please advise me if I should go back and re-watch some of the core DMCA videos, before taking the OMCA exam or do I continue forward with the 6 specialized courses and then take the OMCA exam?

13. Jason T. Demorest

Customer

You might also consider paying USD$15 to take the OMCA practice <https://exams.omcp.org/practice-exam-omca-omcp-assessment/test>. It's a 24 question practice test that help you determine whether you should spend time studying your notes and the slides from the lessons.

Liz Cameron likes this.
  14. Neha Jain_1

HI Liz,

Along with the content from SimpliLearn, you need to be active on articles understand the daily Digital Marketing on SEO, SEM etc keep yourself updated and thats when you would be able to clear the OMCA exam as it involves the questions from the trends.

15. Liz Cameron

Liz Cameron Customer
    Customer

** Would you answer this specifically?**
    Please advise me if I should go back and re-watch some of the core DMCA videos, before taking the OMCA exam or do I continue forward with the 6 specialized courses and then take the OMCA exam?

16. Jason T. Demorest

Customer

Liz, have you taken notes while watching the DMCA classes?

If you haven't then perhaps you can download all of the slides with the study highlights. I think that will help. Honestly, with the large amount of material, I couldn't understand anyone that would move on without first reviewing all of it. The purpose is to understand the material and even if you have a great memory there's no way to do that without reviewing it.

The OMCA is meant for after DMCA completion. The OMCP, the higher level exam, is meant for someone who has done work in the field and who has specialized in a few areas. That would be after the 6 specialization areas and joining subredits, following SEO/SEM Twitter influencers and their thoughts, and of course up-to-date webinars in addition to weekly Rand Whiteboards.

If you'd like to share insights or see what someone else in the program has been up to, you can check my Twitter account <http://twitter.com/socialJMedia>.

Best,
    Jason

17. Jason T. Demorest

Customer

18. _20598

_20598 New Member

Hey Could you please tell me approx. how many days we need to complete this project perfectly.

19. Moghul.

Moghul. Well-Known Member
    Alumni

Hi,

Live projects require 3 months to complete the 4 live projects perfectly.

Regards
    Simplilearn

20. Nisha_50

Nisha_50 Member

After DMCA you can join any digital marketing company near by you.

21. komal_5

komal_5 Member
    Alumni

Hi All , Need assistance . Anyone in this group who have cleared OMCA exams ??

Also would like to give a feedback to the simplilearn team as follows on the content :

1) Content thats provided in PDF format are mere workbooks with synopsis and not learning content . Students pay for the content and training and not just workbooks .

2)DMCA Training completion certification have no value in any industry neither they hold any purpose if there is no evaluation certification .

3)The content of DMCA course which is being taught or any of your simulation test - do not relate to at all to the OMCA examination question pattern , neither prepares one for that exams . Not a single question nor the answer they wanted had any relevance to what is taught in the course .

My personal opinion after investing my time for the course , Its merely equivalent to having no relevant training and absolutely does not prepare one for any OMCA examination . Bad experience overall.

22. Jason T. Demorest

Customer

Hi Komal,

I have the OMCA certification. I take extensive notes for each section of elearning that I do, here or outside of the Simplilearn related curriculum. After finishing each section, I spend time reviewing all of the notes. The DMCA section I revised the notes 3 times before coming to a final version and have reviewed it 4 times. Had I not done so, I don't think I would have passed the OMCA certification test. I also found some of the questions on the OMCA testing me on my knowledge from doing the Google Partner certification exams for AdWords/Analytics certification.

Feel free to contact me here or on Twitter (@SocialJMedia) should you have any questions or want to network.

Best,
    Jason

23. komal_5

komal_5 Member
    Alumni

Thanks Jason for the insight , I could relate to the questions however the answers seemed more reality based that whats taught in the content . I though haven't taken any notes but if you share for reference that will be great .Will connect over Twitter
    with you on the same soon .

24. Jason T. Demorest

Customer

Nice to connect.

There really should be a video showing people how to do it. I would create one, but, unfortunately, there is a NDA.

As far as my process though: I use the notes in the download section of the courses to work as a template. Fixing the formatting issues is a long process though when you copy and paste it into Word. I would say for one course (70-80 pg) takes me about 6-8 hours of formatting.

Formatting:
    Highlight everything, remove all formatting from text
    Change all text font to Calibra 12pt font
    Change all line spacing to single
    Find and Replace all examples of @, lines, and images
    Compare side by side each unit
    Use bullets and numbers options from the toolbar to space it as much as you want like the PDFs

There are errors in the PDF notes. I don't have a list of them all but it's important to annotate the notes as you watch the videos. If you are limited for time, then it's not necessary, but when you have time it will help also to reinsure you've learned the material as you can spot the errors.

Sarika_8 likes this.