Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

How long it takes to evaluate a Submitted Project

Mukesh Sahu

Simplilearn Support
Hi Krishnendu,

There were some technical issue. It's reflecting now. Please complete the simulation test and unlock your certificate.

Prince Kumar_38

it has been three days when I had submitted the project , it is still not being evaluated . it is still showing 'your project is under assessment '. how long it takes to evaluate the project?

Attachments

• prince_38.PNG
    prince_38.PNG
    125 KB · Views: 6

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
it has been three days when I had submitted the project , it is still not being evaluated . it is still showing 'your project is under assessment '. how long it takes to evaluate the project?
Hi, Not to worry, Your project will be evaluated within 24hrs.

Hello, I submitted my project 'Customer Service Requests Analysis' and it still has not been evaluated and my screen is still showing 'your project is under assessment'. How long will it take for my project to be evaluated ? Regards.Zineb.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hello, I submitted my project 'Customer Service Requests Analysis' and it still has not been evaluated and my screen is still showing 'your project is under assessment'. How long will it take for my project to be evaluated ? Regards.Zineb.
5-7 Working days

MOUSAMI SONI

My validity is going to expire in 5 days. So I have below queries regarding this :
  1. In how many days will I receive the result of this assessment project from the evaluation team?
  2. Can I extend the validity of this program again as I have already extended it once? If yes what is the process to extend it