How to share CV for new job opportunities

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by verma67, Nov 27, 2017.

1. verma67

verma67 Member
    Alumni

I'm looking for a job change in cloud based companies.

I've completed Technical Essential and AWS project in Simplilearn Lab. Also downloaded the certificates for same.request you to kindly let me know how to share my CV to get job opportunity in Solution Architect.
    Thanks

2. Akansha Chaurasia

Akansha Chaurasia Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hello,

We are always looking for good candidates! We strongly encourage you to submit your resume to our resume database for future positions. We will contact you if there are any suitable openings matching your skills and career aspirations.
    Email ID: jobassist@simplilearn.net

Thank you

3. Alex Robinson_1

If the company is looking for work, then it must leave contact details for communication. It seems to me that you simply did not notice the phone number or email address. If he is not there, then go to the site and find their corporate mail and send a resume. By the way, I am now in the process of writing a resume for one cool job and I wanted to ask something. The fact is that I want to get this job at all costs and I have to lie in two paragraphs in the summary. Do you think it's worth it or not? What could be the consequences? On the site-guide for writing a resume https://themoneymix.com/how-to-write-resume/ I read that it is forbidden, but they can’t arrest me for this?