How to sit exam nlne

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by David.CALDWELL, Aug 2, 2015.

1. David.CALDWELL

Alumni

my question is simple but no one at simplilearn has provided the answer yet. A UK to USA online chat session always gets cut off to make matters worse. The phone number does not work, and the e-mails currently in process. I guess simplilearn needs to learn some ITIL!

My question is-
    I have completed Simplilearn course ITIL ST?
    I now what to sit an on-line exam, What do I do?

For some reason my course shows 82% although I have listened to everything and done the 2 exam papers.

So from course completion to register for on line exam... what is the procedure?

2. Eshna Verma

Eshna Verma Guest

David, regret the inconvenience caused to you. I have forwarded your query to our support team. However, you can refer to our FAQ section here

3. Padmavati

Padmavati Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi David,

We see that, you have raised a ticket with this query for which we have responded. However, please find the below details on how the ITIL exam works:

We conduct an online web cam proctored exam for ITIL courses. You can take the exam from your home/office as per your convenience. Once you are ready to take the exam, you need to inform us 2 days prior to schedule the exam. You can choose your own convenient date and time for the exam. We will also be sending your course completion certificate through the same ticket you have raised.

We request you to reply back to the same ticket to schedule your exam.

Gerald Jaideep(1121) likes this.