Separate names with a comma.
Recommended. Know people from your network.
Don't have an account?Sign up Now
To reset your password, enter the email address you registered with and we"ll send your instructions on their way.
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by _34867, Jul 20, 2018.
how to submit project aws tech essentials project recreation
You are requested to submit the task performed in a word document as per project requirement.
Hi Simplilearn. I need clarification. Are we to screen-shot the desktop and paste on word document and send? If that the case, kindly communicate the email address, else, kindly explain better. Thanks.
You need to do the following :
1. Take a screenshot of the project
2. Insert it into a doc file & save it
3. Login to your LMS account
4. Click on your course to open the course page
5. Click on the "PROJECTS" section on the left-hand side of your screen
6. Go to your project and click on the "SUBMIT" button
7. Upload the doc file in the "Screenshots" field by clicking on the "ADD" button
8. Also, Select and upload the source code of your project in the required format in the "Source Code" section
I hope that this will help you.
Senior Global Teaching Assistant
I want to know how to get the "Source Code" that you are talking about in your post
how to get the "Source Code" after completed the task?
Can you kindly specify what exactly the source code represents while submitting a project.
Hope you are doing good!
Source code is script/code written for the project problem statement.
For AWS courses, this won't be required, so take the screenshot of the AWS console on what all steps you did and paste that in the doc file.
The doc file can be provided in Write up, source code and screenshots.
Hope that helps!