Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

how to submit the tableau projects?

frenach

for the submission of tableau project, it has a writeup filed and screenshot field in the submission window, But, I do not know what should submit for the writeup field because tableau public does not save any file on local disk. I can only send a screenshot of my dashboard. Any clue?

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    334.9 KB · Views: 6
Having the same problem here. I thought the only thing that's needed is just to share the link to the dashboard in Tableau Public. What's needed in writeup and source code upload?

for the submission of tableau project, it has a writeup filed and screenshot field in the submission window, But, I do not know what should submit for the writeup field because tableau public does not save any file on local disk. I can only send a screenshot of my dashboard. Any clue?

AKHILESH CD

Please find the submission format below:

Writeup: should have a tableau public profile link where you have saved your project (Word Document).

Screenshot: should have the dashboard image

Copy-paste the tableau public profile link in the additional remarks section.