I don't get this section are the constraint and va...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Efeoghene Asagbra, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Efeoghene Asagbra

Customer

I don't get this section are the constraint and variables calculated cells or just values? Also the video cuts in the middle when watching on Chrome. Had to use IE

2. Iti

Iti Global Teaching Assistant
    Simplilearn Support

Thank you for posting your query.
    We have forwarded your query to the concerned person

3. Priyanka_Mehta

Priyanka_Mehta Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Efeoghene Asagbra,

Apologies for the delay in response.

Kindly help us with your query in detail. Also if you can share teh screenshot of the same, it will help us to guide you more accurately.

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards,
    Priyanka

4. _41628

_41628 Member

I Santhosh H S am no more interested in your course , you can delete my account , If you are able to repay the fees , please pay. Or cut the considerable amount as the fine,and pay. Actually I am not satisfied with your entire faculty ,I already asked for refund , but unnecessarily your people dragged me to continue the course , but the faculty are not upto the mark. They are not able to tell in a very neat and structured way to convince the course content. So its of no use to be with you , its totally waste of my time and concentration. Just make a sincere effort to repay the fees after considerable fine amount cut.

Thank you

5. Kavana

Kavana Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Santhosh,
    We have dropped you an email after going through your request. Since you are within the policy, you would receive the refund amount.
    I also see that our experts have connected to resolve your issue. You have also mentioned that since you do not have time to attend the class, you would go through the self paced learning. Post which you have decided to proceed with refund and as mentioned the amount you have paid will be refunded.
    Regards,
    Team Simplilearn