I want to know about the project4, how to proceed ...

Discussion in 'PMP' started by _28614, Apr 24, 2018.

1. _28614

_28614 Member

I want to know about the project4, how to proceed for the same to complete, please help to to complete and submit

2. tim jerome

tim jerome Well-Known Member
    Trainer

Go onto your LMS account and into the PMP Course. There, in the downloads tab, you'll find a downloadable projects zip file. Download this and uncompress.

In the 'projects for submission', you'll find Project 3 and Project 4 - you only need to complete one.

Each project has some information and instructions; complete these and you can upload through the 'projects' tab in your PMP course (on the left hand side).

If you have questions regarding any of the assignments, ask. If you wish, we have Mentoring sessions available for you to attend, review and ask questions as well.

Good luck, stay in touch -

_30630 likes this.
  3. _30630

_30630 Member
    Alumni

Hello Tim,
    I just completed your batch 6 for evening time. Last day was 21st May.
    I submitted the Project 4 and within few hours I got confirmation of 'Success'. Thanx to all your help and guide lines for completing the project. I appreciate all your knowledge sharing, healthy discussions and expert guidelines through out the sessions.
    Just one more guide line. Could you please let me know how best we can fill in application for PMP examination. You can share a thread or links if you have any. Thank again.

4. tim jerome

tim jerome Well-Known Member
    Trainer

Thanks for asking - the application advice in these two threads are great:

Here are some other GREAT hints -
    • If you have a hard time writing up your application, use the Exam Content Outline provided by PMI (link here). These are succinct descriptions of the tasks a PM generally does across process groups. It's also a great resource for preparing for the exam - this is what you can expect a PM to perform.
    • You don't have to worry for an audit, but prepare for it. Keep a copy of your certificate and evidence of your degree. It won't be submitted unless an audit is triggered. Audits are random, and 3-5 out of 100 will go through this. search "audit" on the thread for the experience.
    • You submit references for each project submitted. A reference can be so for more than one project. Their services will be required only if an audit is triggered.
    • You don't need the job title PM, but you need to have done the work leading and directing (refer to the Exam Content Outline - again, it has great examples).
    • You don't need time in each process group across each project, just across your entire experience.
    • Find a PMP in your work environment; they already "cracked the code" for describing your work and are oath-bound to support you.
    If you get stuck, reach out - we're a full-service group, and can assist for clarification.

_30630 likes this.