I'm about to start my project for the Agile Scrum ...

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Mark S Gamrat, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Mark S Gamrat

Mark S Gamrat Member

I'm about to start my project for the Agile Scrum Master (Project Smart Weather). It looks like I have to do this within a JIRA DB. How do I get an account?

2. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Mark ,

You should go to JIRA's trail page click on TRY NOW to create an account in JIRA DB and then you shall proceed as discussed in our live sessions.

JIRA's trail : https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try

3. Mark S Gamrat

Mark S Gamrat Member

The free trial is only good for 7 days. Am I expected to complete the course in 7 days? Your reply says ...as discussed in our live sessions..." What live sessions? The class hasn't started yet - I've read the class notes and that is where I learned that I need a JIRA account

4. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Mark,

You have to complete the project ( Which you work using JIRA Cloud tool ) in 7 days but you can complete the course at your convenience and you will get the detailed information with the pre-recorded live training on project by raising a request to Help & Support. You will get the detailed information!

5. Krishna kumar(3711)

Krishna kumar(3711) New Member
    Alumni

Agile Scrum Master(ASMĀ®) Project - Smart Weather how do I go about this Project to complete it and what is that needs to be submitted please advice. Is this discussed in the live classes that I have registered. Kindly answer and advice so that I could proceed with this.