Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Is anyone preparing for 2021 PMP exams.?

sahar amini

No study group created yet, but we can create one and add whoever is interested, replying onto this thread.
Let me know if you have any better option

I am down to join in on that study group.
I've done all the exam prep for the 2020 version but now waiting for the updated material.

Apparently the new exam is 50% pmp 50% agile so I'm taking the Agile course now.

If anyone wants to start a google doc. Loop me in please :) amini.notary@gmail.com

Yeah sure, may be other people who also commented on the post can add their inputs. Otherwise what would be the best option to reach out each other ?
I can think of a single person giving out an email id in this forum and rest can send their contact details to that email id, instead of having it public. Later a group can be created.

I can think of a single person giving out an email id in this forum and rest can send their contact details to that email id, instead of having it public. Later a group can be created.

I am ok with it. There is an option I see here to start a conversation. If you are ok we can try that option.

a_59

I'm working on my application now, and as soon as i'm done, I will be getting on studying for the exam. Hopefully toward the end of February, I'm guessing

Please add me to the study group. I have some mock up questions, but need a study group to help understand the answers. Or help find an answers together. Thanks.

Is anyone preparing to give PMP exams based on new 2021 syllabus .. ? Please respond, I am looking for study partner.
Hi......i took my exam on 27-Jan and managed to clear it. More than 50% of the questions were based on Agile and Hybrid approaches. Some questions (around 30) are there with 05 choices and you have to choose 02 correct answers. Also there were around 10 match the following questions. The questions were different from what you get in Simplilearn sample questions (may be they will revise the study materials and sample questions soon) so it took me more time to answer the first 60 questions leaving me with only 120 minutes for the remaining 120 questions and I had to rush through it. Also there were very few questions were you need formulas to calculate the answers. I did not use the whiteboard at all. Also only once I used the calculator.
I took it from office and after answering 153 questions I had network issues, when I managed to send a chat message to the proctor and he helped to hold the exam (when we will receive a screen with a reconnect button, so you will have time to switch your internet) and let me reconnect using another wifi connection. This was my experience. Hope this will be useful for you.

Arun Govil(4333)

Alumni
Hi......i took my exam on 27-Jan and managed to clear it. More than 50% of the questions were based on Agile and Hybrid approaches. Some questions (around 30) are there with 05 choices and you have to choose 02 correct answers. Also there were around 10 match the following questions. The questions were different from what you get in Simplilearn sample questions (may be they will revise the study materials and sample questions soon) so it took me more time to answer the first 60 questions leaving me with only 120 minutes for the remaining 120 questions and I had to rush through it. Also there were very few questions were you need formulas to calculate the answers. I did not use the whiteboard at all. Also only once I used the calculator.
I took it from office and after answering 153 questions I had network issues, when I managed to send a chat message to the proctor and he helped to hold the exam (when we will receive a screen with a reconnect button, so you will have time to switch your internet) and let me reconnect using another wifi connection. This was my experience. Hope this will be useful for you.
Congrats!!!!

Congrats.......

Hello, I would like to sit for the exam in April or early May. With the change in the test format, I wonder what SL will do to update the materials? Either way, if you do form a study group, please consider including me. I'm very interested and would appreciate the support of a study group. Thank you.

congratulations....

Hi All, If anyone has created the group, i am also planning to give the exam in May., please add me also in the group, if created, just reply on which email id i have to mail.

I just got approval to write the exam from PMI but I havne't received my license key from Simplilearn so I don't have access to the material in pmi.lochoice website.

I'm looking for either practice questions or the slides used in the Simplilearn course? Are those available anywhere? The Resources section of the PMP course is currently empty.