Is there a way to provide subtitles to read along ...

Discussion in 'IT Hardware and Networking' started by Leanne Jalbert, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Leanne Jalbert

Alumni

Is there a way to provide subtitles to read along of what the instructor is saying for this online A+ certification course? I'm hard of hearing and have no idea what the person is saying. If not, is there some sort of text format that is already written out of what the person is saying in the video? Maybe a PDF I could download or something..

2. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi @leanne,

There is no subtitles for e-learning material. If you are facing difficulty in catching up with the e-learning material, you can download the content from "downloads" centre in your learning environment. E-book is a downloadable content which is a replica of e-learning content.

3. Rashi_19

Rashi_19 Member

Hi,
    i am getting Caption and Subtitles for other Courses then why not for Big data Course?

4. Support Simplilearn(4685)

Alumni

Hi Rashi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. But unfortunately the subtitles are not available for Big Data Course. I have forwarded your request to the content team and they are working on it. This requires a closer look and little more time, so thank you for the cooperation in advance.